Movember Mo competition. *Complete and thank you all! *

RE: Movember Mo competition.

Only just spotted this thread so no 1st Nov pic, anyway here's the progress so far much to the joy of my mrs!

723c197c33bb27cbe6b2c47089d738c3_zpsffd15e3e.jpg

Re: Movember Mo competition.

No clean photo. But her it is as of today. Off for a shave in a bit to clean up the rest of the face.
missus isn't amused but is not saying anything.
Hey all for a good cause now I need some of my friends to donate .

Bloody thing is sideway oops

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415303683752.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415303683752.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 40

BigBoar said:
Right men, if you've joined the TSR gentlemen team and are looking for a little competition this is the place!

The ShavingStation have kindly donated a great prize for the member adjudged to have grown the best Mo.

To be in with a chance post a pic of your clean shaven top lip on the 1st of Movember, and of your luxurious Mo on the 30th!

Feel free to use this thread for support, the more pics the better!

Greg.

Haha! Our daughter is on standby to judge the winner ... hoping she has plenty of debating to do to pick our winner!!

Honoured to be supporting such a worthwhile cause.

Regards

Stuart & Angie

First time growing a 'tache for me, so I am all the more curious to see how it will turn out.
Definitely can't compete with some of the more seasoned bearded folk here, but still happy to try it out for this laudable cause. :)

Movember Mo competition.

Day 7 and signs of progress. Unfortunately, the overall appearance is of a messy snuff taker.

[attachment=12260]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1415378979.911947.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1415378979.911947.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 52

Mr_Mac said:
How's the tashes coming on chaps??

Itchy as hell, feel basically dirty and unclean but got this message yesterday

Hi .thought u might need some encouragement now u are at the 'itchy' stage! My partner has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer..he's just waiting on his MRI and bone scan results so movember is well and truly relevant to us..the website has helped him get info especially now that the drugs have some not so nice side effects...so u keep scratching and counting the days to a clean shave..appreciate all your efforts...just thought this might help ya! Take care x

So, any thoughts of getting rid and giving up are gone

And there's more silver than I recall in previous years as well

Not too itchy here . With says it's scratchy. Kids are fascinated by it.
But I need to drum up some money. Everyone comments so I suppose it's raising awareness.

I've had donations from immediate family no problem but my Facebook appeal isn't having much success. People like the pics and there's always a few comments but the dosh is not forthcoming.

Back
Top Bottom