Movember Mo competition. *Complete and thank you all! *

Right men, if you've joined the TSR gentlemen team and are looking for a little competition this is the place!

The ShavingStation have kindly donated a great prize for the member adjudged to have grown the best Mo.

To be in with a chance post a pic of your clean shaven top lip on the 1st of Movember, and of your luxurious Mo on the 30th!

Feel free to use this thread for support, the more pics the better!

Greg.

RE: Movember Mo competition.

Mine can hardly be seen by the end of Movember, first time I took part I had to keep it for months so I could get some use from the comb and wax I'd bought. SWMBO was not pleased, the kids on the other hand thought it was great.

My first photo will be tomorrow holding the sports section of a paper to verify the date - I fully expect to have overtaken Vinny by the end of November - albeit in a different colour.

Currently on the first day stubble, but this month could be very testing and will be interesting to say the least. So you'll either see pictures of a tash in growth or have some news as to why.

Fish

Day 2. Magnum PI is getting worried!

20141102_121600-1.jpg

Well, Day-2 and I'm out of the competition. :(
SWMBO threatened me with banishment from the marital bed unless I "shaved it all off", so I said "you first!" ;)
She did, so I did. Whew, I need to rehydrate...
You gents enjoy yourselves, I know I have.

I'm going to let the stubble grow a few days then decide on shape after that . But only 9 guys on the group . If you aren't playing at least promote

Mr_Smartepants said:
Well, Day-2 and I'm out of the competition. :(
SWMBO threatened me with banishment from the marital bed unless I "shaved it all off", so I said "you first!" ;)
She did, so I did. Whew, I need to rehydrate...
You gents enjoy yourselves, I know I have.

Same ultimatum here. Don't know how long I'll last.

Fiat shave done. I'm going to see what the top lip can produce.
She said she won't shave if I don't I said fair enough .
Lol

Third day and no noticeable growth so I'll post a picturte in a couple more days.

Is anyone else finding it more than slightly difficult to register donations? Took me a couple of attempts yesterday because the server was timing out and then when I tried to register a donation from another person it stopped entirely.

Well done men! We've raised £150. I'm absolutely astounded at the support this has recieved.

Thanks everyone!

Movember Mo competition.

Not very flattering these selfies - are they?

Talk about salt & pepper.

[attachment=12220]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1415042600.724277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1415042600.724277.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 58

Now I'm not the quickest of growers, but by the end of the month there will be one big slug under that nose.

Fish

Attachments

• 20141106_110024~2.jpg
    20141106_110024~2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom