Joined the Gang

Mictomatic open comb - its considered on a par with the 1914 and 1924 but I get on fine with them its just this 1.
The Reputation the OCMM has as an Aggressive Shaver has been Over Blown..The Gem Clog Pruf is the exact same razor with a Guard Bar..They are both about equally as Aggressive & about Middle of the Road..The OCMM is just harder to use is All..Its No where near as an Aggressive Shaver as the 1914 or 1924..:eek:

The OCMM will take you're Face Off if you're Technique is Wrong..Its a Baw Hair away from being Totally Flat Against the Face & a Feather Like Touch is Required..You have a 2 Degree Sweet Spot & if you are outside that you are in Trouble..Its actually a Well Behaved Razor but a Lot of Folks Just cant use it..It demands Skill..:D

Billy

Last edited:
The Reputation the OCMM has as an Aggressive Shaver has been Over Blown..The Gem Clog Pruf is the exact same razor with a Guard Bar..They are both about equally as Aggressive & about Middle of the Road..The OCMM is just harder to use is All..Its No where near as an Aggressive Shaver as the 1914 or 1924..:eek:

The OCMM will take you're Face Off if you're Technique is Wrong..Its a Baw Hair away from being Totally Flat Against the Face & a Feather Like Touch is Required..You have a 2 Degree Sweet Spot & if you are outside that you are in Trouble..Its actually a Well Behaved Razor but a Lot of Folks Just cant use it..It demands Skill..:D

Billy
Learnt the hard way today how aggressive the 1914 is :eek:

DSC_0245_zpsnwsfbwnz.jpg

The Featherweight is a very underestimated SE..The Gem G Bar or Heavy Flat Top is its Full Metal Jacket Elder Brother so to speak..The Gem G Bar doesn't get enough Air Time either..Its a Real Beautiful Razor..:)

Billy

You were right Billy; the G-Bar that I bought from you is a very nice razor. Used for the first time today and really enjoyed how it performed. Looks great and very comfortable and smooth. Must be the design, but somehow felt well balanced. Going to make this month G-Bar April, and work on my technique.

Regards, Richard.

You were right Billy; the G-Bar that I bought from you is a very nice razor. Used for the first time today and really enjoyed how it performed. Looks great and very comfortable and smooth. Must be the design, but somehow felt well balanced. Going to make this month G-Bar April, and work on my technique.

Regards, Richard.
I am so glad you like it..You will receive the blades I forgot to Enclose..I am Goin Senile..:eek:

Billy

No worries Billy. I just need to have the will power not to buy any shiny Micromatics that you may advertise! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom