Joined the Gang

Curry too spicy for you, eh?
:lol:
It's more, I've got too many slants and straights that I don't use nearly often enough. Because of those, the SE's are basically gathering dust. And although I really like lathercatchers, I like using my shaving-gear more. So I'm now thinking of focussing the collection on two types of razor (well, three if you separate slants and diagonals). If I go this route, there's a few SE's that will remain, and will be used incidentally, my Heljestrand, Fox, Panter, but all others will leave the premises and hopefully make others happy.
But. That's something I'm now considering, and hasn't been decided yet.

I hear you @efsk ...

I settled on Ever Ready, GEM & Star type razors as the core of my collection and I get so much joy from yet another of the exact same razor coming through my letterbox time after time after time. I just love 'em. I have a very small collection of other types, but in the main it's the 1912 style that I keep coming back to and they make me smile every time I've been straying.

Been reading some threads and you all seem to rave about SE/Injectors so I've taken the plunge and ordered one of them Gems for a few pounds.What could possibly go wrong

Nothing can go wrong is the short answer ! You are now well on the journey to wet shaving nirvana, flawless skin, smiling visage, smooth and sleek jowls and, just possibly, discovering the meaning of life ! Oh, and should any or all of that not come to pass you are at least assured of a dashed fine shave.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom