Is there a better soap than Mitchell’s Wool Fat Shaving Soap?

Along with soft chubbies we like to rub on our faces
disappear GIF

Cyril Salter soaps contain allergens, as do all but five of the TOBS range. Little wonder you have a reaction. They're not needed -If MI / MCI were needed in shaving soap, then how come it isn't in Proraso, Arko, Palmolive, Bluebeard's Revenge, Vitos, Cella or five TOBS?

This does not contain MI/MCI from what the label say, unless I'm missing something:

This does not contain MI/MCI from what the label say, unless I'm missing something:

I humbly stand corrected. All the Salter shaving creams have Mi & MCI.

CRS makes my face swell up like a baboon's arse.

Ok, that's not true, I get some slight irritation from CRS but if I have the chance to write the words 'baboons arse' I will take it.

What was I writing about? Oh yeah, CRS or MWF. For obvious reasons it's the latter. If bought on sale it is around the £5 mark for a 120g bar, which is excellent value. The downside is one needs to sacrifice an animal and chant under a moonless sky to get it lather but the tallow and lanolin goodness for one's delightfully soft chubby face makes the effort worthwhile.
"if I have the chance to write the words 'baboons arse' I will take it."

Yes! This is what we want! More threads about baboons' arses! With sub-threads about mandrills' buttocks!

"if I have the chance to write the words 'baboons arse' I will take it."

Yes! This is what we want! More threads about baboons' arses! With sub-threads about mandrills' buttocks!

I wrote this before a monkey squeezed out a log on Boycie's car, with the horrified director of the forum's emporium there to take a photo.

It is now the primary primate related reference point on TSR.

Sorry, back to The Fat. It is a great soap.

Back
Top Bottom