"How many razors do you need" ??

5 i think...gave most of my gilettes away in one form or another....

2 slants
1 jagger
1 progress
and a fatty

This is going to sound bad. To answer the original question, I need two straights. In practice I have 7 DEs and a floating population of cut throats, about 50 right now of which a dozen or so are in shaving fettle.

I started with a Futur some 6 (if I remember correctly) years back.

Went into full DE shaving end of 2009, still had just the Futur back then.

Now I have around 40 DEs (vintage and modern ones) and 20 straights (five of which actively shave ready and in the current rotation).

Im not really into the razor side of shaving but Ive just counted them and Ive got eight :eek:
I only use three in rotation,,sorry, four :D and Ive got a really special one being looked after for me so that'll take me up to nine of the buggers!!
Like I said, Im not really in to razors,,believe me.
Why did I ever get involved with you lot,,I was normal once :?
have a good weekend all.
regards, beejay

Need? One

Got? One

Hasn't always been the case though. I've owned more razors than I can remember, some more than once and a couple more than twice.

I look at some razors in the pictures on the forum and think I'd like to own them again - like the Gillette HD Rocket and #58, Merkur Slant, Wilkinson Sword Sticky and Feather Stainless Steel razor - but I won't.

joe mcclaine said:
Need? One

Got? One

Hasn't always been the case though. I've owned more razors than I can remember, some more than once and a couple more than twice.

I look at some razors in the pictures on the forum and think I'd like to own them again - like the Gillette HD Rocket and #58, Merkur Slant, Wilkinson Sword Sticky and Feather Stainless Steel razor - but I won't.

So what one is it that you have, and where does your willpower come from?

4, a Bluebeard's Revenge Scimitar, my current favourite, a Merkur 39c Slantblade, a Merkur Futur and a Goodfella Satin Black. ( my second favourite )

I've actually go my old face-grater multi-blade razor to remind me of the bad old days of rough shaves! The horror, the horror! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom