Home Made Soap - cast your vote!

I've been using soap #1 exclusively for the last week or so and like the smell, nice, “soapy” and clean. My technique or bushes must be a bit lacking as I'm struggling to get enough lather for 3 full passes – not really a problem as I just reload. The lather is rich creamy and thick it just doesn't seem to last for me ( might be taking too long to shave ?? ). Love the moisturising feel post shave.

Next up #2 for a week or so.

Reactions: OSP
I've been using soap #1 exclusively for the last week or so and like the smell, nice, “soapy” and clean. My technique or bushes must be a bit lacking as I'm struggling to get enough lather for 3 full passes – not really a problem as I just reload. The lather is rich creamy and thick it just doesn't seem to last for me ( might be taking too long to shave ?? ). Love the moisturising feel post shave.

Next up #2 for a week or so.
What happens to the lather? does it dry out or fade away, or what?

It just seems to fade away on me - I prefer my lather on the dry side. Starts out perfect not sure if it's just me not loading enough but it seems more time related . Still enjoyed the soap a lot though :)

It just seems to fade away on me - I prefer my lather on the dry side. Starts out perfect not sure if it's just me not loading enough but it seems more time related . Still enjoyed the soap a lot though :)
hmmmm. weird. then again i shave quite quickly as i just shape my beard and only do 2 passes

Hi gents (and ladies).

Having a go at making my own soap. Cannot decide on the scent to use, so thought I'd leave it to you guys and see what we can come up with.

I'm ordering everything Tuesday so if you fancy having your voice heard, comment below and the one with the most votes gets it!

Not using a poll as I'm leaving it to you guys to come up with whatever you want.

Thanks

Trench.
Just going to bump this as a reminder of how far OSP has come.

Well done, James.

Thanks Sharon.

You're not doing too bad yourself.

I only have 10 scents and am really struggling with the work load. I don't know how you're managing!

Thanks Sharon.

You're not doing too bad yourself.

I only have 10 scents and am really struggling with the work load. I don't know how you're managing!
Just been re-reading the thread.
You never did manage to get the chicken and vegetable scent.

I'm not impressed. [emoji13]

Reactions: OSP
Back
Top Bottom