First straight shave

It's all about striking a balance between what shave you want,and what your beard is like, I'm with you on that,for me also ATG would set my face on fire

Shave No 8

This morning I received a Feather Professional Artist Club RG Teak Wood Handle and a pack of pro blades , the reason for this was that I travel sometimes for work and when I do I want to continue straight shaving without having to worry about stroping ect , so tonight I had my first experience with it all I can say is wow that's a different experience altogether , amazingly sharp but an unbelievable first pass wtg I lathered up and did a second pass again wtg and left it their , i just wondered does anybody else here use one of these I don't feel i could shave with one of these all the time but i do feel it will fill the place in my shaving kit whilst traveling

Steve.

Sure do, got a RG too recently and it's a killer shaver, but like you I won't use it daily, but it'll be a part of my rotation - very nice shaver, but a bit without heart/soul, I think.

Mikael said:
Sure do, got a RG too recently and it's a killer shaver, but like you I won't use it daily, but it'll be a part of my rotation - very nice shaver, but a bit without heart/soul, I think.

Glad to see your avatar back to normal again Mikael. I was feeling rather disorientated. Who was that anyway? Kojak??

theranger2000 said:
Mikael said:
but a bit without heart/soul, I think.

I do understand what your saying , I suppose you just have to have 2 cappuccino's to make up for it:icon_razz:

talking about cappuccino i got an odd look in costs the other day when i had a large cappuccino with an extra shot

"so who is the 5 shots for then?"

i didnt realise the large cappuccino that ive been getting for a while has 5 shots in it.

its the only coffee place that is within easy walking distance and is right next to the supermarket

shanky887614 said:
theranger2000 said:
Mikael said:
but a bit without heart/soul, I think.

I do understand what your saying , I suppose you just have to have 2 cappuccino's to make up for it:icon_razz:

talking about cappuccino i got an odd look in costs the other day when i had a large cappuccino with an extra shot

"so who is the 5 shots for then?"

i didnt realise the large cappuccino that ive been getting for a while has 5 shots in it.

its the only coffee place that is within easy walking distance and is right next to the supermarket

5 shots I'd be climbing up the walls with that much coffee inside me:icon_rolleyes:

RE: Shave No 8

theranger2000 said:
This morning I received a Feather Professional Artist Club RG Teak Wood Handle

Where did you get the teak from? not seen those

barlines said:
theranger2000 said:

Ah - shaving shack has 'em - hmmmmm

barlines said:
theranger2000 said:

barlines said:
theranger2000 said:

Ah - shaving shack has 'em - hmmmmm

They do indeed this is my expanding collection
1336684596767.jpg

barlines said:
Very nice, very nice indeed - all very individual - do I recognise the Kropp from a recent purchase on here?

The Kropp is from the Strop Shop, I've been rotating that and the Spartacus two very different razors I feel.

Re: RE: Shave No 8

theranger2000 said:
This morning I received a Feather Professional Artist Club RG Teak Wood Handle and a pack of pro blades

i just wondered does anybody else here use one of these I don't feel i could shave with one of these all the time but i do feel it will fill the place in my shaving kit whilst traveling

Yip, that's the razor and blade I use every day :). I think the teak looks fantastic.

I ought really to dispose of my plastic-scaled one, since it's seeing no use. I do want the midnight wood variant too...

RE: Shave No 8

Dr Rick said:
theranger2000 said:
This morning I received a Feather Professional Artist Club RG Teak Wood Handle and a pack of pro blades

i just wondered does anybody else here use one of these I don't feel i could shave with one of these all the time but i do feel it will fill the place in my shaving kit whilst traveling

Yip, that's the razor and blade I use every day :). I think the teak looks fantastic.

I ought really to dispose of my plastic-scaled one, since it's seeing no use. I do want the midnight wood variant too...

I could give a new home to if you do want to sell-especially interested if you have some 'training wheel' blades. drop me a pm.

They use 5 shots (2½ double) in a cappu!? :icon_eek: My God! A traditional cappu has one shot, I prefer two ... are they made in latte containers? :)

Back
Top Bottom