Closed European pass-around: Bunny V3

View attachment 17717

Tuesday SHAVE ONE wild comb
A different steep angle, too steep riding on the plate - no shave, to low comb leaving stripes in lather - no shave, but when just right - still pretty steep - yes please, close, Muhle R41 close but smoother without fear of weepers or cuts. Mastering angle will take some practice so looking forward to even better shaves to come.

One problem noted shape of top plate with overhang may not be ideal for keeping precise blade control when trimming side burns/moustache/soul patch.

On blades
The number of suitable blades for an injector is limited. In fact no vendor in Sweden has got them so I am shopping online from Connaught Shaving and choosing between Personna, 7.68 pounds will buy 40, and Chinese Schick, 7 for 7.14 pounds, it is Personna all the way for me, great blades but the low price is reflected in a so so plastic container.

12 hours later
First shave felt good but still I was surprised by the longevity ok not smooth enough 12 hours later for serious cuddling but more than ok for working late or showing up at a social event in the evening.

Wednesday SHAVE TWO wild comb

My technique was better this morning and I was rewarded with a great shave, very close, very smooth, not sure where this effectivness is coming from because the shave just happens, no drama at all, have to check with fingers if I am really done.

Due to not being used to head size and shape I still need more practice to master the exact position of blade for detailing work.

On design
In polished aluminum with etched brass top plate Bunny is a hommage to a 1940s Schick F not a bad choice as it is probably the most sought after injector of all but a shiny finish may be hard to pull off and some marks from production or use can also be seen on Bunny, as patina or annoying imperfection, you know who you are.

Next shave Thursday will be a mix of wild and mild

View attachment 17737
Great review, Nisse! Glad you like the Bunny as well! :)

The European list as it stands:

Macaronus (The Shave Room & The Shave Den)
MJClark (The Shave Room thread)

Nisse (The Shave Room thread)
Tjebbe (The Shave Den thread)
Marverel (The Shave Den thread)
Karsten (The Shave Room thread)
ChiefShaver (The Shave Den thread)
RSSO (The Shave Room thread)

=> The list is open <=

Legend:
waiting
on the way to
currently with
completed

21c42bedad68d7e9a4f0c280cd5d0b82.jpg

Indeed! Tjebbe has had his first shave by now and seems to like the Bunny as well! => *click* <=

The European list as it stands:

Macaronus (The Shave Room & The Shave Den)
MJClark (The Shave Room thread)
Nisse (The Shave Room thread)
Tjebbe (The Shave Den thread)

Marverel (The Shave Den thread)
Karsten (The Shave Room thread)
ChiefShaver (The Shave Den thread)
RSSO (The Shave Room thread)

=> The list is open <=

Legend:
waiting
on the way to
currently with