Do you spin?

I just received the ZeroFeud brass Tri spinner today...and...as it happens the ZeroFeud spinner I had originally wanted...dropped... The black, anodized aluminum one for $55 shipped.
I am really impressed by the brass one but felt it might be a tad too heavy as I want it to simply fidget with...

This black Aluminum one sold out at a new record speed of about 10-12 sec...but...I got myself one :D
I would not recommend reading the comments on the poor guy's last IG post about it...hundreds of people acting like kids for not being able to buy one.

Anywho, might get it as soon as next week;
vmxaip.jpg

Last edited:
Warning - buncha photos :)

So this week this arrives: A Brass ZeroFeud Tri spinner and a "Sriracha" lanyard/paracord bead (the #TUKK it will eventually go onto won't be ready until late-Jan sadly).
2j2uqvq.jpg

So, this is my third brass spinner - and my first Tri spinner.
Is there a difference? Does one need them all?
Well, the obvious answers to those two questions are Yes and No - but if one allows oneself a bit of fun then the answer to the second question might actually become 'Absolutely' :)

I love my Rotablade Stubby and it is an incredible spinner - that thing just goes and goes and goes and is smooth as butter.
Immediately as I picked up the ZeroFeud Tri I liked it. Someone broke down that there are two types of spinners;
- Long spinners, and
- Fidget spinners.
Obviously many spinners can take on both roles but they might not be able to excel at both.
To me the ZeroFeud Tri is an amazing fidget spinner - it is, to me, significantly easier to spin it one handed than say my Stubby. Almost every time I flick it 'hits' one of the arms and away it goes. The Stubby I sometimes have to try a couple of times before I get a good flick. That leads me to flick more often..hence fidget spinner.

Now, it is brasss. I love brass. But..with the frequency that I flip this thing I did feel that a lighter material might be ideal. Hence I bought the black aluminum version tonight for $55 shipped :)

Some pics;

The ZeroFeud arrives in the trademark "Compass tin";
2dkcrwi.jpg

Size comparison to a Stubby:
2je1zyt.jpg

Stubby, Cierrecart and ZeroFeud - all in brasss
zwhsup.jpg

11qmmhu.jpg

Spinning.....
2il27tt.jpg

Well, you've gone and done it now @Darkbulb , in the hope of keeping my wrinkled, arthritic old fingers as nimble as your ever active mind I have joined SF's latest craze and have a small, acrylic type three pronged spinner. Wot an enabler supreme you are !

JohnnyO. o/

Zerofeud aluminium. That would have been one for me!

Got one from ebay 3d printed which works quite well and is great for fidgeting (spins 40sec).
3b7ce30ccae13aabf9b7282bb97c1d08.jpg

Also build some with munsen rings which are very handy.
The '4-arm' is very nice to spin as my ring finger fits well in between the arms, and spins up to 1:40min. Goof for people with small hands!
1f05b7d7e880838a3c89881d594f6e57.jpg

Had also some 3d printed )no expere nce with that before) but this did neither work out well model and print-wise yet....

8a2f796a311c648753c93fe720e88b36.jpg

Also when pressing the balls in, some layers broke off. Modelwise not so well. I'll try with some acetone once i get hold on

The one with the 4arms and 15mm Balls is very heavy and hard to spin, for someone with big hands maybe.
31df9684448ebf0df052cfbc395c9e40.jpg

The 2 arm was faulty as the hole is too big for the bearing.
e848652692819166a8e9b0134388c068.jpg

The white tri spinner might work well, but i need more bearings ... had to remove some material though, as the bearing wouldn't fit first.
afaf445e5755c3b2b339170a87a3d24c.jpg

Best looking i thing is the big on but i need a large bearing and these big nuts
f5cab5800de7b4a1b570dd78ebfb076c.jpg

Also the button models I've found didn't really work out....
1f7f9deabea520c49cd335311292138d.jpg

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, you've gone and done it now @Darkbulb , in the hope of keeping my wrinkled, arthritic old fingers as nimble as your ever active mind I have joined SF's latest craze and have a small, acrylic type three pronged spinner. Wot an enabler supreme you are !

JohnnyO. o/

I will be very interested in learning what you think about it and how/if does anything for your dexterity.
Spin on! :)

Zerofeud aluminium. That would have been one for me!

Got one from ebay 3d printed which works quite well and is great for fidgeting (spins 40sec).
3b7ce30ccae13aabf9b7282bb97c1d08.jpg

Also build some with munsen rings which are very handy.
The '4-arm' is very nice to spin as my ring finger fits well in between the arms, and spins up to 1:40min. Goof for people with small hands!
1f05b7d7e880838a3c89881d594f6e57.jpg

Had also some 3d printed )no expere nce with that before) but this did neither work out well model and print-wise yet....

8a2f796a311c648753c93fe720e88b36.jpg

Also when pressing the balls in, some layers broke off. Modelwise not so well. I'll try with some acetone once i get hold on

The one with the 4arms and 15mm Balls is very heavy and hard to spin, for someone with big hands maybe.
31df9684448ebf0df052cfbc395c9e40.jpg

The 2 arm was faulty as the hole is too big for the bearing.
e848652692819166a8e9b0134388c068.jpg

The white tri spinner might work well, but i need more bearings ... had to remove some material though, as the bearing wouldn't fit first.
afaf445e5755c3b2b339170a87a3d24c.jpg

Best looking i thing is the big on but i need a large bearing and these big nuts
f5cab5800de7b4a1b570dd78ebfb076c.jpg

Also the button models I've found didn't really work out....
1f7f9deabea520c49cd335311292138d.jpg

Man, I do love that creativity. Are you making for yourself or planning on setting up an eBay/Etsy store?

Man, I do love that creativity. Are you making for yourself or planning on setting up an eBay/Etsy store?

Thx. I just wanted to make some presents. The 3d print models are from thingiverse, someone close by from 3dhub did the printing.

The munsen idea i found on youtbe. It took a while though to get the parts for the munsen spinners. Disadvantage is that the bearings are not fitting 100%, used some bicycle tube to adjust them, so they are not always absolutely leveled and need some adjustment...adding to the fidgeting ng experience[emoji23]

And for the bearings i actually had to go to a skater-shop [emoji15]

Thx. I just wanted to make some presents. The 3d print models are from thingiverse, someone close by from 3dhub did the printing.

The munsen idea i found on youtbe. It took a while though to get the parts for the munsen spinners. Disadvantage is that the bearings are not fitting 100%, used some bicycle tube to adjust them, so they are not always absolutely leveled and need some adjustment...adding to the fidgeting ng experience[emoji23]

And for the bearings i actually had to go to a skater-shop [emoji15]

Better hurry up if you intend for any of them to be stocking stuffers ;)

Last couple days went without sleep and keeping company to little smoker . This amazing stubby kept me company and awake.
Couldn't insert photo in this but 200 kilos meat done in one load:rolleyes:

This and couple other forums use dinosaurus system on loading pictures .so always something goes wrong.
Then again it just could be me:eek:

Probably a bit of both :D

Well, until I see photographic evidence I will assume that you just superglued a couple of tacs to a coke bottle cap and you're calling that your stubby.

Back
Top Bottom