Do you spin?

Lol, no I'm having to help a friend but....the RotaCoin drop IS a nice 'bonus' should it happen to drop soon.
Have you heard it will happen Monday?
I don't think it will happen tonight as it's 11. 50pm here. So most likely tomorrow. Just wondering if it will be here in time for Christmas

I don't think it will happen tonight as it's 11. 50pm here. So most likely tomorrow. Just wondering if it will be here in time for Christmas

I like the size....not too big...
I wonder if Stubby grips will fit.
k354j4.jpg

Got this in the inbox today:

EMAIL:
=====================================================================
Get the Alpha multi-toy before it is sold out.
142f8006-7c8b-4c8a-bf9d-060a7a304331.jpg

Now in Stock
We shipped all the Kickstarter rewards. The response was overwhelmingly positive. In response to demand, we have a limited quantity of Alpha in stock. Order quickly before they are gone.

Order Alpha

Thank you,
Revolve Makers
===================================================================

Octopi spinners.

There appears to be a lack of CNC Machinists here in the UK churning out spinners apart from PW over on FB. It appears to be really big in the US, however the import process has customs with their grubby mitts all over it, with Royal Mail in on the action as well. If it was possible to get them 'In' without being hammered on shipping, then customs, then Royal Mail, I would buy more often.

Not too sure why I can bring in stuff from Cananda such as 4 ForeverSpin products, and a Popov Wallet each over $35 without shipping and they get in no problem. Two 3D printed spinners costing £8 each imported from the US cost at total £29 by the time customs and RM got a hold of it.

Rant over ;)

Not too sure why I can bring in stuff from Cananda such as 4 ForeverSpin products, and a Popov Wallet each over $35 without shipping and they get in no problem. Two 3D printed spinners costing £8 each imported from the US cost at total £29 by the time customs and RM got a hold of it.

It is because Canada is a Commonwealth Country along with the UK, whereas the US is not: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_free_trade

The UK makes special trade deals with Commonwealth Countries, and for now, countries within the EU.

I don't get hit by tariffs and taxes when I purchase something from Britain coming into the US, but Brits pay tariffs and taxes from items coming from the US. It is claimed to be done as a means of 'protecting' British manufacturing, and manufacturing from Commonwealth or EU countries. But really, it only hurts and limits the British consumer while coddling British manufacturers to not improve their products or prices to compete equally on a level global playing field.

Lol, no I'm having to help a friend but....the RotaCoin drop IS a nice 'bonus' should it happen to drop soon.
Have you heard it will happen Monday?
Photos of your spinning friend will obviously be required for evidence that this date occurred.... perhaps hold fire on telling her how many razors you own until the second or third date though ;)

Back
Top Bottom