Do you spin?

Good. I'm nowhere near a computer and hate doing payments with PayPal on my phone :)

Btw, I have a Stubby-assisted date tonight (it started the conversation) and I will try to have her pose with it for a photo lol
Nice one @Darkbulb just make sure she doesn't steal your Stubby, sorry I mean heart.

I have football tonight from 8-9pm, so I may miss as well.

a14b70ea8906bf616dc17eb69adea9a8.jpg

5427d1097be598a55020209f395d61f9.jpg

Last edited:
So what is the to go bar now days there.
I just to live in bush st and haven't been there for while.

Depends on mood. Hotel Biron is great for low key wine drinking by candle lights, top of the mark is still good for single malts with a view but most of the time I go with proven haunts like Press club, pink elephant and DaDa.

Is the date that boring

And now I had to push the date out to Tuesday evening due to a scheduling conflict at last time. I'll be sure to report back on Wednesday though ;)

Last time I were there found couple good places. Hideout and Wilson and Wilson .

Hidden vine is also a rather fun bar. Nice well sat-in leather chairs and a Boccia court in the back.

I don't believe you! Seriously! :eek: You pushed back a date so you could aquire a Rotacoin that looks like it will drop tomorrow. Your mental :confused:

Lol, no I'm having to help a friend but....the RotaCoin drop IS a nice 'bonus' should it happen to drop soon.
Have you heard it will happen Monday?

Back
Top Bottom