Digestive Biscuits

My recipe.

Take 1 mug of Yorkshire tea, add 1/2 a tsp of sugar and a splash of milk.
Take 1 bite from the Digestive of choice, then sip tea to make digestive dissolve in the mouth, swallow and repeat till you finish either digestive or tea

Yeah Butter em luv ...alternatively smash the bejesus out of them..mix with butter,(in a dish thing) layer over the top boiled caramelised, condensed milk (Dolce de leche) on top of that mashed or chopped bananas (see where I'm going with this) on top of that whipped cream ...
KABOOM! Banoffee Pie.
Alternatively lie prone on a sha longue posting them one after the other into your mouth hole. BUT... don't forget the butter ;)

Hiya

Oh for Cripes sake, I hadda look up what the hell these goofy things are,

So it seems like they're kinda like graham crackers, but knowing you Limeys they are gonna taste crappier for sure. More boring in every way is my guess.

Digestives eh? What a fun sounding name......sheesh. There's a store not far from me that sells worthless foreigner food and maybe I will try a pack of those sometimes. Yeah, I will float some in my bowl of Liptons tea and go bobbing for biscuits.

Martin

Last edited:
Digestives, eh? Thickly buttered with another on top like sandwich. Quite like them but there are better biscuits out there. My folks generally don't buy Digestives unless they come in a mixed biscuits for cheese selection. Too sweet with cheese for my liking but my 91 year old granny enjoys this. Mater likes a digestive with some Stilton and Faither will eat anything but oatcakes are my preference. Crikey, they're nobbut biscuits - have 'em how you want 'em and just get on wi' it!

Oh aye, love the dark chocolate ones but yon are fatal. One leads to another and to another and before long the packet's deid!

And another thing, I cannot stand folk that frown at me when I dunk my biscuit in my tea. It's my fecking cuppa and I'll do what I want so BUGGER OFF! There that's better....:D

Back
Top Bottom