Cheap vs Expensive

RB73 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Hyperborean said:
One against many, my favorite game, too bad the moderator will not allow me to fvck you up fags. You enjoy being part of the stinking herd where you seek for and/or feel safety, don't you ha ha ha...you are fvcking pathetic creatures...worms

first time i have ever had used the "foe" option on here !

He's made it to number one of two here.

Done and gone......

wanker.gif

Hyperborean said:
One against many, my favorite game, too bad the moderator will not allow me to fvck you up fags. You enjoy being part of the stinking herd where you seek for and/or feel safety, don't you ha ha ha...you are fvcking pathetic creatures...worms
Surely this has gone far enough now? I'm not at all sure this one's old enough to shave.

this guy is nothing more than a pure joke he is just out to cause trouble and is clearly not worth the effort i rest my case when i say he is a pure FUD :D :D

o and i appologies to any mod that i cause offence to

Arrowhead said:
Hyperborean said:
Surely this has gone far enough now? I'm not at all sure this one's old enough to shave.

Well I for one have reported this post

Hyperborean said:

Surprised this one hasnt been banned.

49er said:
Hyperborean said:

Surprised this one hasnt been banned.

1 week actually. Just like another topic I'm hoping this won't need locking. Can we just leave the subject now? I think everyone (well almost everyone) agrees that some expensive stuff is ace.

Hyperborean said:
You should try some of the Body Shops cream. High quality, decent price. A nice shaving cream can be quite relaxing IME... ;)

AdamSmith said:
You should try some of the Body Shops cream. High quality, decent price. A nice shaving cream can be quite relaxing IME... ;)

Yes, and the expensive creams can be even more relaxing, the T+H lavender really chills you out!

(Runs and hides). :lol:

T&H, TOBS make a wonderful lather what a cheapo cream will never be able to produce. Yes. Their scent is more complex, refined, layered and *LASTS*.
Nivea, Barbon, Barbus, Palmolive (the cheap brands I have tried so far) produce good lather and give a pleasant shave. True. The turndown factor for me is the scent. It's no to harsh. And I'm a scent freak. It's what makes me decide pro or contra.

BUT

Hands on your heart, is it really such a difference? Hm. Maybe. I'm leaving T&H, TOBS & Co for the occasions I need caressing, pamper and good scents and use the "commons" on grey workdays.

tritrek said:
Hands on your heart, is it really such a difference? Hm. Maybe. I'm leaving T&H, TOBS & Co for the occasions I need caressing, pamper and good scents and use the "commons" on grey workdays.

Tried that for a while. Cheap and cheerful for work days.

Decided life was too short. Now it's good stuff every day.

Because, we're worth it.

I had a blow out Sunday dinner with the family yesterday.

Did I pay a little extra for some better quality food items? Certainly.
Was it worth it? Yes.
Do I do it every day? No.
Would I want to do it everyday? No.
Does that make me a bonehead because I can survive perfectly adequately on gruel? You decide.

You have to slum it a bit to really appreciate the good stuff.

That is life.

Back
Top Bottom