Cheap Personna Lab Blues

I am still a noob so for me to buy a 100 and find they are not for me would be a waste. Anyone use these blades in a 37c or an EJ89L? If so, what is the verdict? Ta

acer1986 said:
I am still a noob so for me to buy a 100 and find they are not for me would be a waste. Anyone use these blades in a 37c or an EJ89L? If so, what is the verdict? Ta

For me they are a top notch blade. The only razor I didn't like it in was the R41 but then I'm not too keen on the R41. I use this blade as my datum when trying out new kit. Very good price, too.

acer1986 said:
Go for it. Flog 98 on the BST if they're no good. But they will be good.

acer1986 said:

It's transforming the EJ DE89 from nice to superb in my experience, buying these blades from http://www.salonsupplystore.com/ for £8.9 delivered makes it one of the best deals in the DE world. You pay this price for a hundred Lords or Derby in many places.

It is a very very sharp blade, on the Progress I don't dare going over stage 3 when this is loaded but in the EJ89 my face left so smooth where no other blades I tried so far touch it (tried about a dozen or so other famous makes here).

Shemen Zait said:
It's transforming the EJ DE89 from nice to superb in my experience, buying these blades from http://www.salonsupplystore.com/ for £8.9 delivered makes it one of the best deals in the DE world. You pay this price for a hundred Lords or Derby in many places.

It is a very very sharp blade, on the Progress I don't dare going over stage 3 when this is loaded but in the EJ89 my face left so smooth where no other blades I tried so far touch it (tried about a dozen or so other famous makes here).

Thanks. Maybe i will be better off seeing if i can try the blade first before buying 100 of them. Anywhere in UK that sell them in small amounts?

I now have 780 + of these. 600 are the newer lighter blue / yellow box.

My favourite blade in all my razors.

I could well be " bst'ing " every other type I have ( Inc 990 gsb's ) .

JohnVaux said:
I now have 780 + of these. 600 are the newer lighter blue / yellow box.

My favourite blade in all my razors.

I could well be " bst'ing " every other type I have ( Inc 990 gsb's ) .

Lol!

I have about 30 blades of various makes! Total!! lol

Close on 2000 now lol. Not bad in under 6 months.
Keeping the thread on topic, I'd highly recommend the plb's regardless of the razor you use. Well...all those in my sig at least. :)

Back
Top Bottom