Cheap Personna Lab Blues

Crikey, I pop oot for a quick fag and we've got a raging conspiracy theory! Hey man, like eh, you do know the best blades are made from super-laser treated, NASA developed, irradiated cosmic turnip, right? Yeah, that's right man. Far out, brother.

Only kidding and you're quite right but I'd be fairly surprised if they weren't up to snuff. I mean it's not like they're labelled 'Jewel' or anything...

I am now in a position to pronounce:-

Based on a random selection of one blade from a pack of one hundred, itself randomly selected from a pile of packs, and having shaved once with that blade and assuming all blades are equal, I can state unequivocally that these are good blades and will be so for all men and women.

If YMMV negatively Erik, it's down to your technique, not these blades.

I have been considering purchasing from this seller. After the latest comments I have re-read the thread and seen doubts about adequate postage which were, it seemed to me, acceptably explained.

Can anyone say what doubts remain, and why, regarding the genuine nature of these blades?

Thanks.

Based on my previous purchase from another US seller and the seller mentioned here.
I can say:
1. The packaging is Identical
2. The blades are both from a US seller
3. Both sellers have the blades at the same price with the seller here offering very cheap postage making them the favourite to buy from just now.
4. Remember only to buy 100 blades at a time to keep them under the customs threshold.
After my initial concerns I can say the purchase of these blades was pain free :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom