Cheap Personna Lab Blues

I can't see there being a problem i had a look at the feedback and i don't think the issue is with the postage being wrong as the one who wrote about Incorrect postage paid by seller, had 2 pay extra postage + import charges in uk as the item cost them $44.45 so they must have thought because they had to pay the 8 quid handling fee they thought they were paying for incorrect postage..

and it looks like that seems to be the case for a lot of the other complaints about duty charges yet they all bought multiple items which went over the duty limit even though they bought each item separately...

782sirbrian said:
Gairdner said:
undertherazor said:
Have used them twice with no problem at all.

Now that is music to mine ears! :D

And mine hopefully fingers crossed we will all get our blades with no problems :icon_cool:
Sorry if I raised the alarm a bit early :icon_redface:

Don't be. I'm just glad someone had the savvy to look at the feedback and ask themselves why the shipping was so cheap. You're on the ball, chief!

Had this reply from the seller:

Thank you for your interest in our products,

I can assure you we always pay enough postage. The problem we have with our international customers is that not every one may know about their custom fee's. Please keep in mind we have no control over custom fees. In order to find out that information you will have to contact your local customs office. Please let us know should you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Yoselyn W

Well, mine have just arrived courtesy of our smiling, radio addicted Postie and everything is just as it should be. Job's a good 'un after all! :D:D:D

Edit: Sorted, many thanks Brian.

Would anyone be interested in trading/selling 5 of these blades? I've never tried them and don't want to buy a box and find they are no good for me. I have Astra SP, 7 o'clock yellow or Super Max Super Platinum I can trade.

Has no-one tried these blades yet? I'll answer the question for myself in the morning, but do we know if these blades are any good. Yes, we know about Lab Blues but how about these Lab Blues?

Back
Top Bottom