Cheap Personna Lab Blues

Re: RE: Cheap Personna Lab Blues

acer1986 said:
Lb1 said:
It's the same as the eBay seller. Your just buying direct.

Cheers. I will try a sample first and then i may just buy a shed load! lol

I find these inconsistent and not great so be sure to try a quite a few before any bulk purchase. EBay tends to be the cheaper place for DE related purchases and affords you more choice too.

With the salonsupplystore ensure you check the address and put as much detail as possible as their labelling system doesn't put everything on the parcel. Customer care is useless but hopefully not require it by following the above. I purchased mine direct from their website which shows exactly the amount in GBP you pay unlike eBay which gives an estimate.

The trouble is without using eBay your choice of blades while not limited will be a lot more expensive. I haven't found anywhere else that sells Polsilvers apart from eBay.

Yeah I got the half price ebay Polsilver SI's too.
Seems a bit dogmatic to pay double & buy from a seller who probably bought a shed load from Ebay themselves, but each to their own....

Just a note to observe that the Personna Stainless Steel Double Edge (Comfort Coated) blades are still available from Salon Supply Store in the US. Mine arrived promptly and they are still under £9 if you use the discount code... shellac10

Is there anyone who can offer a definitive list of the different Personnas available? I'm pretty sure these ones are not Lab Blues. Is there anywhere in the US (or Russia, perhaps) who supplies them at the same, reasonable, pricing as these ones? I keep reading how good Lab Blues are but Connaught do seem a lot dearer than this US supplier.

Forgive me if this has all been brought up before.

So everyone is happy with their recent purchases from Salon Supply Store? I ordered some last year and was very pleased. However, sometime after, I recall a few people reported that their blades came in plain wrappers, with the blades appearing and behaving differently to regular Lab Blues.

If you flit between Connaught and West Coast Shaving you'll begin to work out the line of Personna blades, although there are others made by them but branded differently e.g. Crystal and Viking Sword. Yours are Lab Blues if they're marked Super and Made in USA.

Yes, they are marked 'Super' and 'Made in USA' but are in plain white wrappers and the, blue, cardboard box (of 100) is marked 'Stainless Steel', 'Double Edge'...and also 'Comfort Coated'.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom