April 2022 Acquisitions

View attachment 87092 View attachment 87093

I got my first Muhle Rocca in Feb and its been a revelation. The birch handled option was my preferred choice but I wanted to confirm I liked the razor before dropping the cash on one so I bought a black handled V3 from ebay. I've been stunned at the results from this razor and with incredible ease and comfort it's my closest shaver bar none. I'm getting BBS shaves without even trying and thats a first for me in 7+ years of DE shaving. Added to that my rotation has been non existent for weeks its fair to say the Rocca has made a serious impression.
Thanks to @jphelan81 and BST I was over the moon to pick up this birch handled V4 recently and I couldn't resist completing the set with matching brush and stand when I saw them on discount.
L'Occitane Cap Cedrat is a great addition for summer. Just a pity there's no matching shaving soap / cream.
Superb, always love it when something I’ve sold is enjoyed.

Superb, always love it when something I’ve sold is enjoyed.

Loving every minute !
The birch handle is everything I’d hoped for and more. It really compliments the razor and apart from the visual beauty, it provides a soft-touch and almost sponge like grip which arguably gets even better when wet. After my first shave with it I knew the brush would have to follow.
Thanks again Jon.

Pils 104NL
XoGdx4d.jpg

Make it.

Very interesting Toby i think i might give that a go,
Unfortunately i don’t have any Williams with me but i’ll defo give it a go , it’s something i didn’t realise you could do.
Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom