April 2022 Acquisitions

I haven’t tried it myself mate but scent wise there dosent seem to be much which i’m surprised about.
Unless i’m coming down with the cold i’d say scent strength around a 2
Cheers Mike bought the wife's dad some proraso cream last year and he really liked it was maybe thinking about getting him some cella shortly

Cheers Mike bought the wife's dad some proraso cream last year and he really liked it was maybe thinking about getting him some cella shortly
The green Cella has a very light Aventus type scent to it whilst the red Cella is a medium strength marzipan/cherry bakewell scent. I personally think the red performs better than the green, not that the green is a poor performer.

The green Cella has a very light Aventus type scent to it whilst the red Cella is a medium strength marzipan/cherry bakewell scent. I personally think the red performs better than the green, not that the green is a poor performer.
Iv got the Red coming Almond scent i believe or Cherry bake well sounds better lol.
Hopefully it’s here tomorrow
Mind you i’m in no rush

I am a fan of the red. It lasts ages and I think the smell is almost too much even though I like it. Quite in yer face, literally. Every time I say 'cherry Bakewell' it now goes through my head in a falsetto Frankie Valli singing voice, dammit! Che-rry, che-e-e-eryy Bay-yay-kwell cherry Bakewell...
Oh god what have I started?!

It is. I have used two tubs of the original red in my lifetime so far and look forward to smelling the next one as much as a dead corpse. :sick:
Is a 'dead' corpse more smelly than just a regular corpse? :p

I am a fan of the red. It lasts ages and I think the smell is almost too much even though I like it. Quite in yer face, literally. Every time I say 'cherry Bakewell' it now goes through my head in a falsetto Frankie Valli singing voice, dammit! Che-rry, che-e-e-eryy Bay-yay-kwell cherry Bakewell...
Oh god what have I started?!
I don't mind the Cherry Bakewell smell either.... I didn't think I would, as I'm not a fan of sweet fragrances, but it's a nice change when you have been using soapy of musky fragranced soaps.

Back
Top Bottom