Acquisitions - week Feb. 28th to Mar. 6th incl.

a00d5d9e.jpg

:shave

A 3 piece slant purchased from Erwin. "Rare vintage double edge slanted, Apollo Head - case and handle are called Henso (Zwilling)". He didn't know if this combination is genuine; made in Germany of course. TIMOR Blade (1).

Ysterday I shaved at 0500. At 2100 it felt like a sheet of medium grit sandpapert. 2 pass. First stroke with the TIMOR a little bumpy. Settled out with
an almost 1 pass BBS we all seek, but had to finish it off with ATG.

I like this razor and will continue with this blade until it's shot. Just to see how far it goes, pricey, because I've used this blade before but in another razor. This is a nice shaver. Tits! Thanks so much Erwin and I'll post pictures of two other razors I purchased. Yes, another slant. German Ibsen Slant. I'll post at acquisitions.

Attachments

• SlantsfromErwin010.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 41
As discussed earlier Apollo Head - case and handle are called Henso (Zwilling). Erwin didn't know if this combo was genuine. Other is Ibsen Slant. Put a Hoffritz in there for comparison. Both are fine shavers. Like the classy used look of the Apollo. Both are a 3 piece. Got and SE Edson Razor w/no blade. Any thoughts on where to get a blade? Still a niece piece and case fo under 10 dollars. Regards, Robert

Attachments

• 2 new slants.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom