Acquisitions - week Feb. 28th to Mar. 6th incl.

Last week of work... 14 years of doing much the same job, in the same industry... Should I be positive about it coming to an end?

Well, I checked to see if there was a bottle of champagne in the fridge last night. :D

If nothing else, I'll be glad to get shot of my current employers...

A new job, please. That'd be nice.

So I'll have a new job and a positive mental attitude on order (along with some soaps to keep me going). :hungrig

Lipsy

Got one of these, brilliant piece of kit, works like a charm!
This in no way compares to the cheap ones, it is a bit noisy though :(
It has a timer for up to 30min, and a heater that goes up to 80 degrees.
Half an hour at 80 degrees in disinfectant, you bet the stuff you put in is clean!

nCmxG.jpg

SXTs6.jpg

Also this came in from the bay of evil, from a french straight collector, shave ready.

xOgdQ.jpg

1sEUC.jpg

Have no info on it, so if anyone knows more. (it's a 4/8 barbers notch R. Torrey Razor Co.)

Max

p.s. I'd like a job too please, if anyone has one going spare :p

A +ve mental attitude indeed, especially if you have a few items coming in this week. :eek:
FedEx in today, same tomorrow, pity I'll probably go to the office on Wednesday...
(I wonder who dares to bypass my beloved postman and send stuff by FedEx - rumors say it's a European manufacturer of shave brushes whose name starts with an "S") :shock:

Notification of redundancy.

Must be something in the air.

Not much chance of getting a new job at my age. Was thinking of donating my body to science if they would make a decent upfront payment. :lol:

Parwin said:

Not much chance of getting a new job at my age. Was thinking of donating my body to science if they would make a decent upfront payment. :lol:

The first tranche of our hands up who wants to jump ship? quota comes out tomorrow.

Will they get more volunteers than they need? Probably.

Will they be the right volunteers? Probably not.

Will some people be carried out kicking and screaming? Yup!

moodymick said:
Parwin said:

The first tranche of our hands up who wants to jump ship? quota comes out tomorrow.

Will they get more volunteers than they need? Probably.

Will they be the right volunteers? Probably not.

Will some people be carried out kicking and screaming? Yup!

Good luck with everything involved with that fella, went through the "options for change in the early 90's" and change it bloody did :evil: .

Back
Top Bottom