Acquisitions - February 2024

Never tried arko before, contrary to what I've read I really like the smell :)View attachment 116803
Welcome to the gang! Admirers of the Toilet Puck!

There's something sorta Erasmic-like or Wilkinson Sword UFO bowl-like about it. Derby has a slightly different scent as well, but definitely along the same lines. Yeah, it's not a horrible scent. Lather is good. Enjoy!

I’ve not had much luck with the Kent Woolfat soap that I got for Christmas, and after seeing my trials and tribulations on SOTD the very excellent Mr @McShaver offered to send me some of his new formula Woolfat when his order arrived. A parcel arrived for me today and contained…
CE01385F-6DBB-4AA4-AF6D-31BB60BCFE53.jpeg
…half of his new soap, a Semogue brush and a bunch of blades!
This man is a true gentleman and this forum is as close to heaven as I think I’ll ever get!

There’s more - later that same day this was delivered (I found somewhere still selling them at less than a tenner delivered!)
A8D38580-B6D3-4419-B2CF-8721C434AE37.jpeg
So, I’m now more than setup for tonight’s SOTD
- see you there!

Last edited:
I’ve not had much luck with the Kent Woolfat soap that I got for Christmas, and after seeing my trials and tribulations on SOTD the very excellent Mr @McShaver offered to send me some of his new formula Woolfat when his order arrived. A parcel arrived for me today and contained…
View attachment 116837
…half of his new soap, a Semogue brush and a bunch of blades!
This man is a true gentleman and this forum is as close to heaven as I think I’ll ever get!

There’s more - later that same day this was delivered (I found somewhere still selling them at less than a tenner delivered!)
View attachment 116839
So, I’m now more than setup for tonight’s SOTD
- see you there!

You're in for a treat with that brush ... and the soap, of course!

Back
Top Bottom