Acquisitions - 24th to the 30th Jan 2011

Extremely Nice, but not for me, through the course of testing my new soaps, i seem to have got my dad into Wet Shaving again
and as it's his 70th Birthday Friday, i thought a nice brush is the least i could do for the boy :D :D
(a big thank you to "jhclare")

395110f3.jpg

dcb25191.jpg

You've also made another pensioner happy Steve, as thew latest batch of "Greek Artisan" soap arrived safely this morning. Been a good week for me so far, customised soap from Prof B yesterday & now Steve's Special Slick Soap. I could get used to this.
JohnnyO. ;) /

JohnnyO said:
You've also made another pensioner happy Steve, as thew latest batch of "Greek Artisan" soap arrived safely this morning. Been a good week for me so far, customised soap from Prof B yesterday & now Steve's Special Slick Soap. I could get used to this.
JohnnyO. ;) /

Your Welcome matey, let me know how you get on with it ;) ;)

FrenchBlade said:
lagaffe said:
A 5/8 Vintage EA Berg Framebackfrom Neil's new 'Bargain Shave-Ready Vintage Razors' section
Glad you got that one! (I was eying it!)

Max

Thanks Max. At least you'll be able to spend the money I save you on something else nice! ;)

It's a very strange razor when you first feel it in your hand - extremely light and very thin, it requires a different grip whilst shaving. As the description says, the blade is a flat piece of metal rather than a wedge. It feels very, very weird at first, but it's soon mastered. I'll just have to be extremely careful as it's ninja-sharp!

Yea, ok, I've given in and broken the curfew but couple of tubs that cost few quid each is not a violation, really, is it?

Coates LE from Ids (thanks Mark).
Professor Blighty's Formula 31, two tubs (Coconut and Vanilla) along with after shave samples (thanks Martin).

Also:
The new Semogue looks very tempting, but that would be a serious violation of my curfew on big shaving gear purchases for the 1st half of 2011.
And I did stop and had a look at the cartridges stand today :oops: while at my local supermarket, blame Father Ted and Joe McVinny :lol: guys you gotta stop these threads you know, Tony was right. Managed to avoid purchasing anything but who knows what the future holds.

Anyway, how many posts am I now away from the millennium? Three? Keep losing track... Wanna make the thousandth one a SOTD post with a nice pic.

Parcel very thoroughly wrapped in "Fragile" labels from an unknown sender, containing Mama Bear Lime Ice soap & Soap Opera "Himalaya" soap. If it's for me very many thanks indeed, if it was sent in error plse let me know & I'll pass it on to the intended recipient.

JohnnyO. \ :D

Back
Top Bottom