Acquisitions - 24th to the 30th Jan 2011

oscarbowman said:
My Black Latigo Strop arrived this morning from Neil.

First class job! :)

It's the basic, no handle, jobbie but I'm as happy as the proverbial pig in s*%t! :p
Strop from Neil is on my to buy list when I finish my degree. SO purrty
:mrgreen:

Unexpected (& appreciated) PIF this morning ; Prof B Formula 31 specially crafted "Brut" soap & labelled container as a one off. I used it this morning with an SE & comments will appear on another thread.

JohnnyO. :shave /

Nothing to do with shaving but its part of the brush making process, and it doesnt fall in the above dates but so what, :) Im like a dog with two tails.
.......A recent workshop rewire and a new BIG Startrite bandsaw.....
Absolutley fantastic!!
Just had to share :D

And, Im catching up now with all overdue orders I promise :oops: .
regards, beejay

A Turkish horse hair brush just arrived for the princely sum of around £4. Gave it the usual quick clean and you could smell horse, sort of eau de la farm but after a couple of lathers from the palmolive it seems to have all settled down. The huge amounts of lather produced was easy to produce and very stable, but then again it was palmolive I was using so no real surprise...

A packet of valobra and a couple Arko Sticks, decided I'm having a minimal shave den so:
1 x UK - Palmolive
1 x French - Monsavon
1 x Italian - Proraso

The 2 new additions are going to fight it out for the final slot, that's if I decide to keep either.

whisp said:
oscarbowman said:
My Black Latigo Strop arrived this morning from Neil.

First class job! :)

It's the basic, no handle, jobbie but I'm as happy as the proverbial pig in s*%t! :p
Strop from Neil is on my to buy list when I finish my degree. SO purrty
:mrgreen:

It´s da titts, for real :lol: Neils strops are so nice, I´ve had a couple in total, but Neils strops have been the best so far. Details, workmans ship and material is top notch, that simple.

Ids said:
A packet of valobra and a couple Arko Sticks, decided I'm having a minimal shave den so:
1 x UK - Palmolive
1 x French - Monsavon
1 x Italian - Proraso

The 2 new additions are going to fight it out for the final slot, that's if I decide to keep either.

What!!!! :eek: No German in da house?? Get some Tabac right now young man, it's the Ultimate (nearly said Final there then :shock: ) Shaving Solution.

Now don't come in my office in Denims again!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom