Your Top 4 Aftershaves

where's the best place to get clubman in the UK? I've always been interested in how it smells but not enough to get a wee bottle of a budget aftershave for £15. is it a lot better than the typical classic budget aftershaves we have here like brut, old spice etc? I guess it makes sense in the states where is easy to pick up offline but maybe not here?
Lustray Coachman is pretty much the same thing

Lustray Coachman is pretty much the same thing

I use that too, it's similar but different.

• EXHILARATING CITRUS SCENT FOR MEN: Here’s fresh citrus blossoms and sweet lavender blend into amber musk, white oakmoss, and warm woody scents to add just the right touch to the perfect aftershave! Lustray Coachman After Shave Lotion has a captivating scent that can hypnotize anyone in the room! It lasts all day long, too! This post-shaving lotion refresh and invigorate the skin to give you the cleanest, freshest shave you've ever had!
  • SKIN-SOOTHING POST SHAVE LOTION: Perfect for the most sensitive of skin after a close shave, Lustray Coachman After Shave Lotion helps to calm delicate skin, reduce any rash or redness while simultaneously offering an ultra-cooling tingling effect. It nourishes and tones the face and neck after shaving while toning it and tightening the pores providing hydration and softness to ultimately reveal smooth post-shaved skin!

where's the best place to get clubman in the UK? I've always been interested in how it smells but not enough to get a wee bottle of a budget aftershave for £15. is it a lot better than the typical classic budget aftershaves we have here like brut, old spice etc? I guess it makes sense in the states where is easy to pick up offline but maybe not here?
I've seen it mentioned on quite a few online forums, but I have never seen it in any shop here in the UK. I've even looked in shops in other places when I have been away from home, but with no success. It seems impossible to find it here, unless you are willing to buy it online. Unfortunately, I am not.

thanks all, might give the lustray coachman a try with my next makeup.uk order. I've got a Sally's 5 minutes walk away but they only seem to have the virgin island bay rum from their website.

What has happened to this thread? Where have all of the "Top 4 aftershaves" lists gone? That is the topic of this thread, after all.

Come on guys, let's get back to the thread and carry on with it properly...

Still on the aftershave subject as far as I can tell.
Maybe, but when this thread started it focused on peoples' "Top 4 aftershaves" lists. It just seems as though we have drifted away from that a bit.

More lists, please. Those lists were very interesting!

Late to the party, but here are my four favourites, in no particular order:

• Pitralon Classic
  • Vitos Tobacco
  • Myrsol Plastic Shave
  • Lider
Many others snapping at their heels.;)

Back
Top Bottom