Your Top 4 Aftershaves

I would say:
Goya Corvette (1950s version)
Floid Blue
Superdrug Forest Fresh
Goya Aqua Manda (the men's version, I must stress!)

RE Forest Fresh Superdrug's shelves has been empty for a while, I'm trying to conserve my bottle in the possibility it and Sierran Breeze have been discontinued.

I hope I'm wrong though, as both aftershaves are two of my favourites.

Me too, Donnie! Sierran Breeze is very nice but forest Fresh smells amazing, works well, is cheap as chips and has the strength and lasting power of a cologne or EDT.
When I get over this damn cold I will go to Superdrug and see if they have any. Inexplicably there are two in my town on the same high street so at least I have twice the chance of picking at least one up! I only have two bottles of it left

Me too, Donnie! Sierran Breeze is very nice but forest Fresh smells amazing, works well, is cheap as chips and has the strength and lasting power of a cologne or EDT.
When I get over this damn cold I will go to Superdrug and see if they have any. Inexplicably there are two in my town on the same high street so at least I have twice the chance of picking at least one up! I only have two bottles of it left

I've checked about 4 or 5 different ones and they are always out of, none online as well.

I will send you a PM the moment they are back in stock!

RE Forest Fresh Superdrug's shelves has been empty for a while, I'm trying to conserve my bottle in the possibility it and Sierran Breeze have been discontinued.

I hope I'm wrong though, as both aftershaves are two of my favourites.
I enjoy them as well. I tried to restock from them online and they were no longer listed

I have many personal favourites. However, assuming that this thread is aimed at aftershave splashes, as opposed to EDT/EDP/EDC, I would probably say that the following four are the ones that I buy, wear, and enjoy the most...

1) Aramis
2) Paco Rabanne 1 Million
3) Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
4) Tabac Original/Jovan Musk (sorry that this is a tied position, but I just can't make up my mind between these two)

My list consists of 3 "top price" aftershaves and 1 "budget" aftershave.

Great thread, anyway!

Goya went out of business in the 1980s but was the pioneer of affordable fragrances in the UK in the 1950s to 1970s in particular.

Floid blue was discontinued a few years back but there are still a few other versions available.

Superdrug Forest Fresh was quietly around for years then seems to be permanently awaiting stock but not officially discontinued. Cheap, strong, long lasting pine scent with something else going on that I like.

PXL_20221218_132219088.jpgPXL_20221217_211548024.jpgPXL_20221217_205259289.jpgPXL_20221216_193734499.jpgPXL_20221215_131813771.jpg

I don't have my own photos of the Forest Fresh or Floid Blue and didn't want to nick any others

Last edited:
Goya went out of business in the 1980s but was the pioneer of affordable fragrances in the UK in the 1950s to 1970s in particular.

Floid blue was discontinued a few years back but there are still a few other versions available.

Superdrug Forest Fresh was quietly around for years then seems to be permanently awaiting stock but not officially discontinued. Cheap, strong, long lasting pine scent with something else going on that I like.
Oh, I see. That explains my ignorance.

Thank you for the information.

Back
Top Bottom