Will you outlive your blades?

Haha, yes Chris is a young man and I expect he will outlive me by 20 year's or so, I will make sure he gets a chunk of my shaving supplies! :)
I've nobody in my family that will have the slightest interest in any of it. I must think about making a will before it's too late!
Take care my friend.

Paul.

Mine will be something like this.

Shaving gear - yes
Money - no

Unless they like Techs and The Fat, it won't be of much interest to anyone else...

Do you have boxes marked Synthetic Brushes, Badger Brushes, Razors Tabs Enclosed, Razors Tabs Not Enclosed, Razors to Go,
Shaving Cream, Simpsons Shaving Cream, and an unmarked trunk for blades? - As you guessed, I do. Not proud of it.
Yep, sounds about right apart from the synthetic brushes!
It's kinda got a little out of control, what can I say, it's an illness I tell you! :)

Paul.

Maybe we should start a national chain of "Chaps Banks" to provide shaving and writing implements for those Gentlemen who are struggling financially.
I don't think it works like that. If you work for something, you'll treasure it. Anyone who appreciates a fountain pen will already have at least one. You can buy 6 for £2.98 from Temu, and they are excellent. If you don't have one then you probably couldn't be bothered to put ink in, or don't know how.

I don't think it works like that. If you work for something, you'll treasure it. Anyone who appreciates a fountain pen will already have at least one. You can buy 6 for £2.98 from Temu, and they are excellent. If you don't have one then you probably couldn't be bothered to put ink in, or don't know how.
Ah, Guilty as charged M'Lud.

Since my schooldays i have avoided real ink at all costs and am nowadays a converted and dedicated Pentel Energel fan. I buy box's of refills and pens, particularly the fine tip ones.

Regrettably, a lifetime in IT means my typing speed is good, but i write like a child.

Back
Top Bottom