What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Nice find:

http://money.aol.co.uk/2015/02/20/3-80-watch-from-charity-shop-sells-for-22-650/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-unsupported-browser%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D331256

With the news of a possible new pebble watch coming out, the current pebble steel has seen a drop in price so decided to put my Seiko orange monster to rest..

IMG_20150221_144859.jpg

My most recent acquisition, a Vostok Komandiriskie manual wind. Although I've had it only 10 days I'm impressed with this watch: it has a solid feel, the case is finished to a high standard, the face is clean and clear, and the leather band it came with is quite presentable. We'll see how it performs over time, but so far it has kept excellent time.

Rev-O said:
Omega "53FA" (1953 Fat Arrow) RAF Navigator's watch

Omega 1943 "6B/159" RAF Air Crew watch

Lovely lovely Omega's, from long before Bond got involved and all the product placement nonsense.

p.s. I didn't copy the photos in my reply!

Here is what I am wearing today, not sure who the maker is but it is a 15 carat gold (.625 )fob watch in lovely condition ( and keeps good time ) dated 1912 /13, I think it was imported and then finished in London... I wear it on a nine carat gold Albert chain complete with T bar and swivel seal when I am wearing a waistcoat. ( I don't think you see many 15 carat ones as I am told that 15 carat gold was not used after 1932 )

PW-1_zpsqs8bem4o.jpg

PW-2_zpspjtocrml.jpg

PW-3_zpsmf7awv3g.jpg

Back
Top Bottom