What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

jaycey said:
Precista PRS-18A today.

Working in the waste industry, I never know what the lads might bring me to read or watch...

I've often wondered how you've come across such an eclectic mix of gentleman's magazines.

Trannies or midgets, what one do you prefer? :icon_razz:

Rev-O said:
SmallBeard said:
Trannies or midgets, what one do you prefer? :icon_razz:

Why choose just one?

It doesn't have to be either / or -- have both!

www.midgettrannies.com

Shame on me there. So true. Why should a man have to limit himself to just one, it's the 21st century after all.

I know curiosity will eventually get the better of me and I'll open that link...

Ok, at the beginning I did not understand what meant "trannies" (English is not my native language), now I understand the strange comments on the jacket (pocket rocket, etc...).
Thank you for enriching my English language.

The "Midget Trannies" site is for collectors of small portable transistor radios from the 1960's

I listen to John Peel's "Perfumed Garden" show and some of the pirate ship stations under my covers even though it's a school night.

Groovy man!

:)

img-2037.jpg

J W Benson with a Smiths movement circa 1952.

Playing around with straps - lighter to match the golden lume of the numerals and hands or darker and smarter with contrast stitching?

Here's the first one:

And here's the second one.

I like the tan strap for the way it brings out the similar hue on the dial, really makes that golden lume glow.

BUT overall I prefer the smarter, darker, one as it dresses the watch up a bit.

Good little exercise in the difference a strap can make. In terms of visible surface area the strap relative to the watch is a lot more than, say, a pair of shoes or even a tie are to an suit.

Back
Top Bottom