What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

Nice Sub but shame about the folded links -- you'd think they could do solid ones at that price. Or is it an aftermarket bracelet?

There was no solid links back in the 1960's when this 1675 GMT cornino (pointed crown guard) was born. It is genuine but not the correct bracelet for this year, it should be a rivet bracelet. I am searching but they are rare and crazy money.

jaycey said:
There was no solid links back in the 1960's when this 1675 GMT cornino (pointed crown guard) was born. It is genuine but not the correct bracelet for this year, it should be a rivet bracelet. I am searching but they are rare and crazy money.

Whaat?! So it's an old watch? You want to get a new one mate. Look, I'll give you thirty quid for it and you pop down Argos and get yourself something nice -- maybe a digital or something.

Rev-O said:
jaycey said:

Whaat?! So it's an old watch? You want to get a new one mate. Look, I'll give you thirty quid for it and you pop down Argos and get yourself something nice -- maybe a digital or something.

I quite like those Casio G Shock watches, if you can stretch to a fluorescent pink with alarm function we may well have a deal:heart:

jaycey said:

Did you know Che Guevara wore a 1675 GMT Master?

Pics available on line

:)

Harleyrider said:
Very nice, how about a shot of the full watch?

See post 20 of this thread ;)

Rev-O said:
Did you know Che Guevara wore a 1675 GMT Master?

Pics available on line

:)

It just so happens that I did know that and have a picture here of him wearing it.

I also have a picture of Fidel Castro meeting at the Kremlin in 1963 wearing 2 R olex's on the same wrist.
He should have got a GMT then he would have known what the time was back home :D

Back
Top Bottom