What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

I’m a bit of a Longines fan

Which model do you have?

I’m a bit of a Longines fan

Which model do you have?
Sorry, but I don't have a clue. I received it as a gift quite a few years ago and I no longer have the documentation that came with it.

I think it's a diver's watch, and it has a steel bracelet, if that's any help.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful.

Maybe a Hydroconquest? A long running and popular range...

View attachment 102586
It could well be, yes. The design of the watch in the photo looks very similar to the one that I have.

I think that you could have cracked the case. Thank you!

Now, everyone on the thread can finally see my watch! I hope that blows any suggestions of "bullshit" clearly out of the water now!!

Nice watch!

Reactions: FJY
@FJY I was one of those who mocked your original post but it was meant entirely in jest (can usually tell when something is tongue in cheek by the smilies.)

I had no idea you took it to heart, please accept my apologies.

Let's start afresh... Out of interest, have you considered changing the battery yourself in the Boss watch? Its a low skill task and the tools are inexpensive. Once you have the correct tool for removing the case back which will be less than a fiver, each subsequent battery change will only incur the cost of the battery, less than £2 for a Swiss one which in my book is preferable to paying a jeweller £20 for a 3 minute job. Of course, if you don't feel comfortable removing the case back I completely understand, some guys would prefer to know it's been done by a "pro" which is understandable.

Nobody called you a liar.
I replied to your post when you said you didn't know how to post pictures, offering advice on how to do so.

Bullshit?? . . . . . I knew there was a good reason behind choosing to ignore your posts