What Watch Are You Wearing Today?

@FJY I was one of those who mocked your original post but it was meant entirely in jest (can usually tell when something is tongue in cheek by the smilies.)

I had no idea you took it to heart, please accept my apologies.

Let's start afresh... Out of interest, have you considered changing the battery yourself in the Boss watch? Its a low skill task and the tools are inexpensive. Once you have the correct tool for removing the case back which will be less than a fiver, each subsequent battery change will only incur the cost of the battery, less than £2 for a Swiss one which in my book is preferable to paying a jeweller £20 for a 3 minute job. Of course, if you don't feel comfortable removing the case back I completely understand, some guys would prefer to know it's been done by a "pro" which is understandable.
Hi,

Thank you for your post. I was not offended by your post in particular, so there is no need for you to apologise. Thank you for your kind words, anyway.

I have to admit that I am something of a Luddite when it comes to technology and gadgets, and unfortunately for me that includes things like replacing watch batteries. I probably wouldn't know how to take the back off the watch, or what to do with it if I actually managed to do it. I would feel much better if I let a professional do it, rather than leave it to an idiot like myself who wouldn't have a clue. I'd probably end up making a complete mess of it. I'd much rather not take the risk.

Thank you for your advice, anyway. It was very much appreciated.

Nobody called you a liar.
I replied to your post when you said you didn't know how to post pictures, offering advice on how to do so.

Bullshit?? . . . . . I knew there was a good reason behind choosing to ignore your posts
It was your "friend" Mr Bogeyman who suggested that my post was "bullshit". If you read through the replies to my original post, you will find his response. I am merely quoting what his post said. So, if my language offends you, then your wrath should be equally directed at him.

It seems as though we are not destined to be friends. What a shame. Still, I won't lose any sleep over it. You have made your personal opinions of me very clear.

Exactly my thoughts when I read this the other day. The expression is new to me too, every day's a school day! I do like those retro digis. I remember hankering after one when I was in primary school. Which reminds me, I'm pretty sure someone is producing those red LED watches where you had to push the button to get the time, the predecessor of the LCD, which would be achingly hip now.

Back
Top Bottom