What to buy – HELP WANTED.

My delivery arrived this morning.

It's all good, so thanks for the advice/thoughts.

Need to make room for some Nanny's, some of Henk's assorted goodness and something from Fido… Not sure that I am in a super-rush, but I have a list! What about that Aqua Velva – worth a punt before time runs out on the group buy?

Thinking of picking up a Feather portable (some sort of travel razor is going to be required), and then – I guess – it'll be time to try out some other razors.

Nice one, peeps.

Aye, I wanted something that wouldn't hang around – especially as I have been shaving in the evening. Proraso A/S seems perfect for that.

What's the Speick cologne like? Am liking the whiff of the A/S...

Lipsy

Yeah, I noticed that… Seems a bit odd not to follow the range on with a cologne.

I'd quite like a longer-lasting version of the "men" AS.

Oh well, the search continues.
Lipsy

hunnymonster said:
Lipsy said:
What about that Aqua Velva – worth a punt before time runs out on the group buy?

Yes.

I can't think of anything better, really.

Coombes (or Williams) is/are missing a trick by not having UK distributors, I reckon.

joe mcclaine said:
hunnymonster said:
Lipsy said:
What about that Aqua Velva – worth a punt before time runs out on the group buy?

Yes.

I can't think of anything better, really.

Coombes (or Williams) is/are missing a trick by not having UK distributors, I reckon.

Vinny speaks the truth. Aqua Velva is very nice, and I have recently used up a sample of the Floid blue a/s, which also worked well. The scent of these is quite fleeting, with the Floid hanging around for the briefest of time.

In my opinion, both the AV and the Floid smell better than Proraso.

Ian

Well, having bought a couple of A/S's then it's probably not worth getting in on the group buy, then.

I'm kind of after something that'll linger, so I probably ought to get myself a cologne. That said, I am tempted...

Decisions, decisions… Clock ticking, and all that.

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom