What to buy – HELP WANTED.

After shave has to be Old spice .The indian stuff is the best ,I'm quite particular to the Old spice fresh lime myself.
Badger and hone are also stocking Ogallala sampler on their webshop its on their thread , I love the Bay rum peppercorn/lime as do some others. Aqua velva is good.

Pig Cat said:
Not like you to be so on the ball Handy.

true, especially as i'm just coming off night-shift and i've been to Lidl with my £5 voucher and bough cases of Becks, San Miguel & Grolsch

i've had a few cans already, so beware i may start talking plop at any minute

Thanks for all the top info – I shall digest it once I have the little 'uns in bed and asleep.

Thus far, I ordered the blades, alum bars (x3), some Proraso and the Speick after shaves…

Lipsy

Yeah, I just looked at that on the interweb… Well, I am sure that I can PIF it or something – at least it gives you all a good laugh at my expense. :lol:

I didn't know… :p

there's no such thing as a stupid question

i should know, i ask them all the time
just ask my lover PigCat :lol:

so you've got one for home, one for the gym\work and one spare
sounds about right

For a moment there, I thought that you were suggesting that I joined a gym. I only asked for a few pointers re: shaving stuff – I didn't realise it was that hardcore. :lol:

I'm not saying that I shouldn't. I just have three nippers under 5 – they keep me pretty active, especially the littlest lad who is 7 weeks old… :shock:

I'm not saying that I would like a full night's kip. It'd just be nice to get more than 4 hours...

Congrats on the kids ! I love kids (could'nt eat a full one though badum tish)

Having spare alum is no harm , you'll probably drop one or the kids will and they smash into tiny tiny pieces.I have a couple spare for that very reason.
Plus you can try using them as deoderant , and maybe you won't like rubbing the same one on your face and pits/nads.Though some people do. Probably the kind of people who'd rub their face in their pits/nads if they could.You need to be very flexible to do it ,or you could do yourself a mischief ,a very painful mischief .Brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. Very painful indeed.

Oh well, if it's the same stuff that you rub under your pits then I am onto a winner...

I have used that before and I was just about to buy some new deodorant. Sorted, then.

Now I look like less of a tool. WIN.

One for shaving, one for the pits, and one spare. Sorted. :p

Back
Top Bottom