What made your day a good one

Sitting in Exeter airport having just wolfed down a full English waiting to catch a flight to Malta for a week of relaxation.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Great brushes those Jamie. I was lucky enough to get one of the boars and they're superb.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the thumbs up Paul, It's strange I've been trying to find a mint new one for years I even offer up the occasional trade with no luck, so up goes the trade once more over on the ShaveNook and low and behold one pops up very pleased.

Is that 'scan' as in MRI or CAT or somesuch? I'd like to know so I can argue against the "need" to have a camera shoved up my arse ever again.

Avast and shiver me timbers Cap'n,

Yep, you learned a valuable lesson there. Carl, next time you have that need, maybe have some medical people nearby to assist instead of trying that at home. Was that a tiny camera strapped to the gerbil?

Martin

Not half changed now that they've rebuilt the entrance onto East Prescot Road, hasn't it? ..... The main entrance hall and atrium is a work of art. I took my daughter in a couple of months back (sprained wrist) and was impressed. It was the first time I'd been in there since it had been rebuilt.

Back
Top Bottom