What made your day a good one

Football, final game, 3rd German League, my team almost sure to be relegated, 19/20 before match, it went up and down.
I was in the stadium and had to check my phone frequently, stay, relegate, stay, relegate, and in the last (95.) minute they made the ultimate goal and now they will stay (with one goal difference) in the league.
Football thriller on Saturday afternoons...[emoji482]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
91f7f8e86adb2e9813dd41cfda4b3ed1.jpg

Waking up, fresh as a daisy this morning ....... After going out on a bit of bender last night to see a mate's band playing, getting home half cut at midnight and eating all but one slice of the fourteen inch Double Pepperoni pizza I'd carried in with me, then rolling up to bed with two litres of spring water and somewhat pickled.

Don't do that often; but when I do, I do it properly ..... and it's great to wake up fresh after it all :D

Yesterday's good moments;

1) Had two Persol sunglasses adjusted by an optician and they now fit perfectly!

2) An iPhone 6s I bought a month ago had an annoying feeling home button. Took it to the Apple store and they replaced the whole display case and now it feels much better

3) Always feel like a bit of badass when I secretly fold up a fiver and pass it to my bartender buddy during a handshake as thanks for pouring me a couple of free beers

Today is the bay-to-breakers marathon run and the first thing I saw on the street this morning was a group of hot, topless Asian girls dressed up like schoolgirls. The day can really only go down after this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday's good moments;

Today is the bay-to-breakers marathon run and the first thing I saw on the street this morning was a group of hot, topless Asian girls dressed up like schoolgirls. The day can really only go down after this.

Yep, never can tell when the scenery is gonna change for the better. Those wacky City dwellers.

When I was driving across the Golden Gate Bridge going into SF for the first time in 1975, I saw on one side a group of nuns protesting or making some kinda statement walking across. Turned out as I looked closer that none of the nuns were women. Seriously goofy intro to SF.

Back
Top Bottom