What made your day a good one

Yeah - but what have you done, Paul? Congratulations on doing it, but what? Is there an explanation in layman's terms? I'm kinda guessing you've chased off a long standing hack.

In layman's terms, Carl. I've shored up my house so that it takes burglars far too long to get in that it's not worth it.

Determined, and given all the time they want without someone stopping them ... yes, they got in, but that's the point. Find the weakest point and shore that up. It gets even harder. Computer hackers will try for only so long (low hanging fruit) and then move on ... I withstood for long enough. Way long enough.

Still, more work to do ... there's always work to do.

Oh, this was an inside job too. So, in layman's terms, you've let the burglar in already.

There are some "DOS" issues, but I'll pass those to the web guys. As usual. Laymans? Oh, erm the burglar could pull the aerial lead out of your TV :D

Popped into a Morrisons today to pick up some fish...checking out ahead was a newly spray tanned and highlighted mum resplendent in a bright pink fur collared two piece velour tracksuit. When she bent over to attend to the new born (lying in the bottom of the trolley) I couldn't help but notice she had "Angel" tastefully tramp stamped on her lower back and when I saw her in the car park she was loading bairn and bread into a transit. I've never seen such a perfect vision in pink...footballer's wag perfectly combined with traveller chic, laughed all the way home.

You're sending me to bed now with a seraphic vision in my wrinkled olde brain, thankies, Anster. Although laughter is not my predominating emotion !

JohnnyO. o/.

This little bugger

a509248458461a26edc447969afd81f7.jpg

1. Breakfast at F&Bs. Triple-stack pancakes. Breakfast of champions.
2. Bought Mrs M a Michael Kors handbag for her birthday.
3. Bought Mrs M a new pair of spangly shoes for her birthday.
4. Went to cinema to watch Capt. America - Civil War. Brill!!!!
5. Popped into TK Maxx while the Mrs was in Sainsburys. Spied a solitary pair of Adidas Gazelles (best trainers ever) - red suede - size 10.5 (just my size) knocked down to £40 - not the usual £70 everywhere else.

1. Breakfast at F&Bs. Triple-stack pancakes. Breakfast of champions.
2. Bought Mrs M a Michael Kors handbag for her birthday.
3. Bought Mrs M a new pair of spangly shoes for her birthday.
4. Went to cinema to watch Capt. America - Civil War. Brill!!!!
5. Popped into TK Maxx while the Mrs was in Sainsburys. Spied a solitary pair of Adidas Gazelles (best trainers ever) - red suede - size 10.5 (just my size) knocked down to £40 - not the usual £70 everywhere else.

Gazelles, you have great taste, I am also a fan of Stan Smith, ( the Velcro ones).

Back
Top Bottom