What made your day a crap one??

Approximately one Paul born every 14 hours.

Pauls are well known for being clean-shaven. They seem more dominant on the forums as a result of this.
There's always one misfit.

510d48fb0b82d4df052291f3d7ee9d00.jpg

paul_mccartney_beard.jpg

Maybe it's true that the real Paul died back in November 9 1966 , and this guy isn't really a Paul!!!

You need to speak to your work supervisor / manager and let your concerns be known, if you burn and crash you will not be an effective member of your team and more importantly you could be setting yourself up for serious health issues.
Please talk to someone.

Paul.

You need to speak to your work supervisor / manager and let your concerns be known, if you burn and crash you will not be an effective member of your team and more importantly you could be setting yourself up for serious health issues.
Please talk to someone.

Paul.

Both are off unfortunately...so no support there.

Both are off unfortunately...so no support there.
That is unfortunate, you need to see your doctor in that case, you can't go on as you are without some support.
I'm sure your job is an important one but your health is more important.
I'm not suggesting you start taking any medication but the doctors will be able to signpost you to someone who can help you cope with what you are going through.
This needs to be dealt with for your own good.

Good luck.

Paul.

That is unfortunate, you need to see your doctor in that case, you can't go on as you are without some support.
I'm sure your job is an important one but your health is more important.
I'm not suggesting you start taking any medication but the doctors will be able to signpost you to someone who can help you cope with what you are going through.
This needs to be dealt with for your own good.

Good luck.

Paul.

yeh...I think a call to the GP is needed...I feel god awful today due to work stress

Now on sick leave due to work burnout for at least a week.

How am I going to bounce back from a job that has caused burnout? maybe its time to look for something else
That's not good Karl. Hopefully your line management will sit up and support you now. If not, there'll be other opportunities and don't rule out the field you're currently in - good managers can make the world of difference.

My lawn irrigation system sprung a massive leak; fortunately the water flowed away from the house. Also, one of the zones doesn’t function. I opened the low voltage in-ground electrical junction box to find a voles nest, empty thank goodness, and several chewed wires.:( Technician on the way.

Now on sick leave due to work burnout for at least a week.

How am I going to bounce back from a job that has caused burnout? maybe its time to look for something else

So sorry to hear. No job should cause you to be so run down.

Something else might be a better option if the support doesn't arrive.

I hope you recover well. Which of course you will but just don't let it drive you down further. Be well and look after yourself

Back
Top Bottom