What made your day a crap one??

I was genuinely saddened when I heard of Sean Locks death today. Always loved him on 8 out of 10 Cats - Countdown episodes. Only 58 ☹️

So many funny clips of him. Check out his reaction to Joe Wilkinson's poem on an episode of 8 out of 10 cats. Makes me cry laughing. Didn't think it was appropriate to post.....

He's a loss - was a great comedian.

I was genuinely saddened when I heard of Sean Locks death today. Always loved him on 8 out of 10 Cats - Countdown episodes. Only 58 ☹️

So many funny clips of him. Check out his reaction to Joe Wilkinson's poem on an episode of 8 out of 10 cats. Makes me cry laughing. Didn't think it was appropriate to post.....

Very Sad news.

ok...so I get home and theres a letter from the Department of Work and Pensions, that says I owe them money.
Now this is alot of money...£1500+.

gives me a link and a code in order to repay it.
Im a little weary of it being a scam but the website is legit. so I go through with it.

Turns out I owe money from universal credit.

Ive never applied for universal credit.

So now I am a victim of identity theft....

ok...so I get home and theres a letter from the Department of Work and Pensions, that says I owe them money.
Now this is alot of money...£1500+.

gives me a link and a code in order to repay it.
Im a little weary of it being a scam but the website is legit. so I go through with it.

Turns out I owe money from universal credit.

Ive never applied for universal credit.

So now I am a victim of identity theft....
Crap, I was hoping you wouldn't find out! :poop:

Nah just boared probably.

I'll get my coat
iu

Discovering that Pashana aftershave appears to be discontinued ... out of stock, erverywhere!!! Damn it!!! Double damn it!!!

Back
Top Bottom