What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as nice as @Darkbulb's Wilkies but this little bundle includes a red and a blue tip as well as a few other interesting razors. Not bad for £31

$_3.JPG
Some nice SE's there UB.

Think I just got a bargain Fatboy for £22 inc delivery. No detail on razor just listed as vintage razor and pictures look ok so taken a punt as been after a Fatboy for a while, fingers crossed for when it arrives.

A very similar story here. Poorly described Fat Boy, £24 including delivery. Just got to wait for it to wing its way over from Montevideo, Uruguay.

Unfortunately I'm having problems uploading files at the moment, but will oblige when the problem is fixed

Vintage Givenchy Gentleman edt,

Speaking of that frag, a while back I ran across a sealed and boxed Gentleman large vintage bath soap onna rope. That thing has plenty of pop to it, even through the wrapper.

Some bath soaps in my arsenal have included things like vintage Caron (Yatagan), Hermes (cologne), and Givenchy (Xeryus).

Just for fun you might do a search for your favorite flavored non shaving soap. They usually aren't crazy money and nice to have as an option. Yeah, dat's an option.

Martin

A Rolls Razor Viscount! FFS, what am I thinking? I want to investigate this phenomenon of whiskers disappearing an hour after shaving - how do you know if you need to touch-up or if you have a BBS already? Or is BBS impossible with these things?

I don't do vintage, for goodness sake! I blame Billy!
It's true!,they do!.I thought it was my imagination!,but the jowels are smoother after an hour or two!.
And glad to see you giving vintage a go,It's all over now....:D

Neither of us broke the bank though did we? If there was something you were particularly interested in PM me and we might be able to do something - perhaps on a swap for services ;)
I was out bid on 3 lots last night!,have to be honest,glad I was,as I still need a few bits for the re plating,and have run out of cash!.I have 6-7 here in bits now ready for when I finally AM ready!,so,its a good job I didnt win them auctions,because then I would be sat on 25 razors...
TBH I just saw £ sign's in my eye's at the Red tip,and Blue tip.......;),so really it serves me right for turning into a greedy bugger!.
Let me know they turn out Uncle!.

I was out bid on 3 lots last night!

This wouldn't happen to be one of the lots would it....:oops:
$_57.JPG

I didn't look properly and mistook the Techmatics for Injectors:eek: Aside from that I'm pretty happy! The RedTip, BlueTip and Micromatic were what I wanted. Not sure if the Tech is a fat handle but I'm hoping so and it looks like a couple of 40's style SuperSpeeds and depending on condition I might have a try at fitting a new knot in the brushes though they look OK in the pics.

Think I just got a bargain Fatboy for £22 inc delivery. No detail on razor just listed as vintage razor and pictures look ok so taken a punt as been after a Fatboy for a while, fingers crossed for when it arrives

View attachment 14838

Well the Fatboy arrived today gave it a good soak and clean and grabbed a bargain no plating loss and the dial clicks precisely, even the numbers were still black but I have repainted. Not bad for £22 feeling smug

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444246084.125869.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444246132.343659.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444246157.941750.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444246106.939137.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444246106.939137.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom