What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I think you should treat yourself to the ATT S1 whilst you're at it.
You're terrible Boycie ! It is a definite an on the List Razor as I would like a slant and I love ATT's work I will see what comes up , The Blackbird is @Tony'schin fault , I had decided Blackland wasn't for me after I couldn't get the Dart to work for me (I had 2), but reading what he had to say on the Blackbird made me want to try one and it is the short handled version that you don't see many of.

You're terrible Boycie ! It is a definite an on the List Razor as I would like a slant and I love ATT's work I will see what comes up , The Blackbird is @Tony'schin fault , I had decided Blackland wasn't for me after I couldn't get the Dart to work for me (I had 2), but reading what he had to say on the Blackbird made me want to try one and it is the short handled version that you don't see many of.
Oh No! enablers All.

If I could get out at all, I'd lend you mine ATT S1 for you to try, but I'm a high risk so I'm not taking any risks for the next 11 weeks or so :) but if you are still interested then, we can arrange a loan ;)

Well, couldn't resist. I have a Paradigm Diamondback ordered. I'm looking forward to comparing it to my 17-4.
7YACpTs.jpg

NOS Gillette ‘61 G3 Gold Aristocrat adjustable in case

View attachment 52997

View attachment 52998
Wow...!! Really wow!! I have been seeing your SOTD pictures using vintage razors and all are great! These recent collections are even better. Absolutely marvelous! I hope they shave wonderful. I have a few myself although not as handsome and beautiful as yours but they are good. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom