What are you waiting on to arrive? June 2021

Picked up this 180ml bottle of colonia intensa for a very good price..said I’m not spending till my tattoo is out of the way and all I’ve done since is spend ! Going to have to go without for a month or two to let my bank balance recover, will make a nice addition to the new Aqua di Parma set though ADC4AAC7-3930-46CA-9A89-3CE47BB2A3BF.jpeg

Floid Blue aftershave. I liked quite a lot the sample that a friend sent me, so I decided to invest in a whole bottle.
GGFPsrC.jpg

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
Pic.png
Feather Artist Club SS Razor
Came across what I thought was a good deal on ebay and snatched it at a good price. I have been recently using the AC blades in couple of SE razors so thought why not add something new to my list of skills - learn how to shave with a shavette....wish me luck :oops:

Last edited:
View attachment 71331
Feather Artist Club SS Razor
Came across what I thought was a good deal on ebay and snatched it at a good price. I have been recently using the AC blades in couple of SE razors so thought why not add something new to my list of skills - learn how to shave with a shavette....wish me luck :oops:
They look really nice.. saw one used going on Facebook recently for £85 posted but in the wooden handle.
I’ve got the more aggressive version (I believe) on my wish list - DX

Old style packaging or the scent? That version is a mild to (almost) fragrance free cream. Still a very nice product but it doesn't have the Colonia smell.
Yes from what I’ve heard it has a scent but completely different to the colognia and a very mild one..I do prefer the old style packaging and also wanted to try the barbiere scent too but at some point will pick up the new one too. Does the new one have the colognia scent that the original was said to have ?

Yes from what I’ve heard it has a scent but completely different to the colognia and a very mild one..I do prefer the old style packaging and also wanted to try the barbiere scent too but at some point will pick up the new one too. Does the new one have the colognia scent that the original was said to have ?
As long as you get the yellow Barbiere one, you'll have the Colonia scent. I also like the mild scent of the one you've bought. It's a good performer and is ideal for those days when you don't want any particular scent. I may actually use mine tonight :unsure:

Top Bottom