What are you waiting on to arrive? June 2021

This razor was brought to my attention by another forum member who had been looking at it but was unsure about what he really wanted at the minute, I was going to send you a message to see if it’s something you were interested in..I’m glad you stumbled across it thought it might be right up your street..it’s a beauty love it !

Somewhat jealous of the Koraat, if I were the jealous type. Nice. I need to try a (near) wedge, both of mine are extra hollow. I'm curious about the weight difference and face feel. That's a beautiful razor though. Blade a sheer work of art, and the natural beauty of the scales is lush. I will aspire to such a piece at some point.

This razor was brought to my attention by another forum member who had been looking at it but was unsure about what he really wanted at the minute, I was going to send you a message to see if it’s something you were interested in..I’m glad you stumbled across it thought it might be right up your street..it’s a beauty love it !
Thanks Jay

I have had my eye on it for a few days since it was listed ,it is very much my kind of razor

I'm waiting on another reconditioned Falklands '82 issue razor and, as I was ordering it from Razor Emporium in the states, I thought, "balls to it", I may as well get the big sample pack of their soaps as I was paying tax and postage anyway!

It's not me being a hoarder, I've got it for my father-in-law, as he had a similar one issued for his UN Cyprus tour in the '70s. He saw mine and said it was a nice little travel number, "We didn't get a nice little case like that though!!" So I thought I'd get him one as a bit of a pick me up as he's been a little under the weather.

Back
Top Bottom