What are you waiting on to arrive? August 2021

I,

It's a new product, well an old one of sorts. It's the first new product from Ludovico Martinelli/Proraso after they bought Floid.

It's the updated take on the first Floid splash from 1932, has a few old school ingredients in there as well including vinegar!

Only the one fella on B&B in Italy has it is and says it is superb.

So far only Goodfellas Smile have it, and they are shipping to the UK.

I wrote then deleted some angry things about Brexit, but there's no point keeping them. I hope representatives in the UK for Proraso, and others register for the sake of their UK customers.

Thanks for the full answer mate - I'd forgotten that Proraso took over Floid. We'll just have to see what happens, I guess - cheers - I.

Thanks for the full answer mate - I'd forgotten that Proraso took over Floid. We'll just have to see what happens, I guess - cheers - I.

Here is a new picture of the new Floid

and this is the old one

and this is Marco's review

'What's that Marco?
'You want uncle Donnie to buy the new Floid splash?
'Yes?
'Understood.
'Damn Brexit, I can't for now.'

I think so. 1932 has a different ingredients list so I would presume it doesn't smell the same, but how different I do not know.
Thanks again - the ingredients list is far more complex - and to my eye contains plenty good stuff - looks way into Myrsol territory. What with the various herb extracts and vinegar - might double up as salad dressing? Like you, I would assume it is going to smell different from the existing versions. Cheers - I.

@Boycie83 - suave? Man up girlfriend! Mentally vigoroso mixed with Alcolado Glacial!

Don't forget that I'm a soft southerner!

Didn't like the fact that I couldn't find the RazoRock baseplates as a separate item, as you can on the North America and EU sites. None of these are shipping to the UK at the moment, so I roped in a friend who lives in Saskatchewan to receive my baseplate and forward it to me. As payment, he's received one of the cheaper razors, blades and some shaving soap + brush to get him started. Even with all of this, I still saved about £40-50 on the cost of buying a GC 68 as a full item, so that I can swap between the different baseplates for my GC.

Now someone will say - "Oh, why didn't you try so and so............?" It's too late, the new baseplate is currently winging its way from Canada to UK, a milder shave is hopefully imminent!

Attachments

• Aug_Arr3.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi I

So yes as Donnie says it is a re release of the classic old Italian recipe. @donnie_arko Shaving.ie have it as well as good fellas were sold out.
I love Floid aftershaves so just had to try it , after Donnie had enabled me . R