What are you listening to?

I bet the true pronunciation of Bodelwyddan *is* Bodiddly! At least, that's as close as I'd get to saying it right.

I remember seeing Jimmy Smith years ago, my mate had taken a record and said "Would you sign my album?" to which the master of Hammond replied "taint yo' album it's mine!" My buddy was a bit put out but I thought it was a quality comeback from the man.

I bet the true pronunciation of Bodelwyddan *is* Bodiddly! At least, that's as close as I'd get to saying it right.

I remember seeing Jimmy Smith years ago, my mate had taken a record and said "Would you sign my album?" to which the master of Hammond replied "taint yo' album it's mine!" My buddy was a bit put out but I thought it was a quality comeback from the man.

Holy crap!!!

I'm impressed! How tall was he?
@TobyC , about the same as me, so 5ft 8. The organisers moved the running order at the last minute so he could catch his flight, so when he finished his set I did the classic ruse that "nobody questions the guy rushing around with a clipboard" and hurried unchallenged round to the back of the stage as he got into his limo. Pleasant guy and was happy to sign my ticket before he was whisked away.:love:

@TobyC , about the same as me, so 5ft 8. The organisers moved the running order at the last minute so he could catch his flight, so when he finished his set I did the classic ruse that "nobody questions the guy rushing around with a clipboard" and hurried unchallenged round to the back of the stage as he got into his limo. Pleasant guy and was happy to sign my ticket before he was whisked away.:love:
I've seen on the web (gotta be true if it's on the web!) anywhere from 5'7" to 5'10" , in most vids he looks tall, and generally big. Thanks man, cool story! (y)

I've seen on the web (gotta be true if it's on the web!) anywhere from 5'7" to 5'10" , in most vids he looks tall, and generally big. Thanks man, cool story! (y)
One day I'll tell you the one about my chat with Lazy Lester during the interval of a gig here in North Wales. Salacious at best, completely slanderous at worst :oops::ROFLMAO:

@TobyC I wasn't far off there was I hahaha!
1904118_10152278497413664_524232523_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom