Ultimate Ban Thread

Jeltz said:
Stevie do you have the same username here and there?

Ha ha ha ha, they wouldn't allow it.............. Smell The Glove it's sexist.......

"Well... whats wrong with being sexy?"

Blyth Spirit said:
I'd much rather have a good s**te and a cup of hot tea!

:|

At the same time :D

Jeltz said:

Yes. But I have never really been an active member (less than 300 posts in just under 3 years).

Apart from the odd quip I haven't really joined in the Badger baiting, and was getting fed up with all of the B&B bashing threads that have been going on recently. However I find the goings on of today quite amusing.

Anyway, I'm going to concentrate now on something that actually matters. Eviction night on Big Brother! :shock:

andyjreid said:
The irony is that the "Ultimate Ban Thread" has ended in the "Ultimate Ban" some may say its a final solu....... ban.

Got a bit of this going on

banhammer-time-banhammer-number-demotivational-poster-1269740702.jpg

Well here is me giving it back......... had my porridge this morning.

images

I would feel guilty for starting this thread, were it not for the fact that erm............ i am a bad person.

andyjreid said:
Jeltz said:

Ha ha ha ha, they wouldn't allow it.............. Smell The Glove it's sexist.......

"Well... whats wrong with being sexy?"

Sex-IST.
Well, you should have seen the user name he *wanted* to do! It wasn't a glove, believe me.

;)

Attero said:
... Well, you should have seen the user name he *wanted* to do! It wasn't a glove, believe me.

;)

Did I ever mention my Uncle who had five wangs? He had to get his kecks tailor made, but they fit
    • like ...
      • a glove!
          • Ba-Dum-CHING![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

hunnymonster said:
andyjreid said:
At the same time :D

He's in Blyth (sort of Port Glasgow, but not as salubrious) - most residents still have outdoor kludgies so the ability to do both indicates either a high-class outdoor netty or one of the new-fangled indoor ones.

...when I was younger I hoped that every hotel had a Goblin Teas' Maid. :shock:

Blyth is actually twinned with Solingen. I need to get on an exchange trip - that'll turn you green. :lol:

JohnnyO said:
As events appear to have overtaken the question originally posed, it seems that the key to the ultimate ban is quite simply to have joined, especially if you've ever posted in TSR. Do they not know what life has always taught me, I learn far more from people who disagree with my views than from those who echo them. Or, to paraphrase from a wiser source than I, "Give instruction to a wise person and they will be yet wiser; Whilst the fool in their heart despises reproof".

JohnnyO. (In irritatingly sententious mode, apologies & refilled glasses all round).

Yes, I recognise all of the above.......vintage ERIC CANTONA ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom