Ultimate Ban Thread

In hindsight lots of members including myself piling over and adding to the NF2201 thread may have done more harm than good.
The mods have certainly used the opportunity to paint a very unreasonable picture of Fido which they always do in such cases and which I'm sure was never our intention.

Anyway we know that when you live in an aggressive fundamentalist country, ass holes are tightly wound so lets leave them to it.

Simple.

My next post in their SOTD thread - no words but just a picture:
razor, brush, and in the spotlight of the shot my recently acquired Connaught Violet shaving cream 100ml tub.

I don't think that picture link will manage to stay for long over there. :cool:

N_Architect said:
Simple.

razor, brush, and in the spotlight of the shot my recently acquired Connaught Violet shaving cream 100ml tub.

Yup, and make sure the brush is a 2201 of course!

N_Architect said:
Simple.

Did you post it? I cant see it there any more if you did?

N_Architect said:
Simple.

• ... the razor is a Parker Connaught, as well?
    • ... and even in the text comment on how you "ca'not" (sic) praise your kit enough etc.
      • ... and you were shaving in the Connaught Hotel on vacation ...
        • ... and such like.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

No, no, I haven't posted.

I was thinking (in my usual 'evil' thinking) about the idea of such a posting in general, as it came to me y'day.

If/when I decide to post, I'll post it here first; I do that anyway, every time I shave. That'll be the trigger. I may also hint in one of my SOTDs just a couple of days before the specific posting.

In any case I'm not continuing this here, as I do not want to expose the founders of TSR or anyone of us (to the eyes of an outsider it may appear as a coordinated effort from TSR if we keep discussing and making comments about such a possible post). What we have here is a different culture, and this is what is special about TSR.
We've made a number of comments on the whole thing, and few have tried to show that it is best not to attract unnecessary attention or cause friction for no real reason. So let's keep that in mind.

Forgot to say I don't have the New Forest 2201, so can't make the deadly combo (yet!) in one SOTD.
Connaught and Fido in one picture will drive the mods there mad enough... :cool:

N_Architect said:
No, no, I haven't posted.

I was thinking (in my usual 'evil' thinking) about the idea of such a posting in general, as it came to me y'day.

If/when I decide to post, I'll post it here first; I do that anyway, every time I shave. That'll be the trigger. I may also hint in one of my SOTDs just a couple of days before the specific posting.

In any case I'm not continuing this here, as I do not want to expose the founders of TSR or anyone of us (to the eyes of an outsider it may appear as a coordinated effort from TSR if we keep discussing and making comments about such a possible post). What we have here is a different culture, and this is what is special about TSR.
We've made a number of comments on the whole thing, and few have tried to show that it is best not to attract unnecessary attention or cause friction for no real reason. So let's keep that in mind.

Forgot to say I don't have the New Forest 2201, so can't make the deadly combo (yet!) in one SOTD.
Connaught and Fido in one picture will drive the mods there mad enough... :cool:

We could kit out the creator of the NF2201 with a cunning disguise, they might not spot who it is !!!
[attachment=0]

Back
Top Bottom