Title Above Avatar ? and Bruce Lee Wannabees ....

How do you add the Title bit above your Avatar, as i have seen some of the boys on here have them, is it something you can do or is it only an honour to be bestowed on you when the time is right and you have proved your worth ?? ;) (sorry if this is posted in the wrong area )

[attachment=0]

Re: Title Above Avatar ?

I don't think that us mere mortals can do it. I think they are bestowed upon us by Admin/Moderator types.

Ian

IanM said:
I don't think that us mere mortals can do it. I think they are bestowed upon us by Admin/Moderator types.

Ian

Oh well nevermind, one day just one day......we might have that honour, this is after all our special club ! (i am getting the urge to stand on one leg)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kplBC_LSEN0&feature=related[/youtube]

hunnymonster said:
Not by me - only Chairman Boab (via his little red book)

Its done via the ACP (Administrator control panel) so on this board only Boab would have the power!! Its not a massive job, you create a custom rank then apply it to the user or users that have requested it.

I used to do it on a board I admin on but so many people wanted one or to change it that it became a pain.

From what I recall Boab saying the idea was that there wouldn't be standard phrases but if you had a decent idea for someone else's you can pm him and he'll sort it out. More trying to make others look silly than making yourself look cool.

I wonder how many of us would need to request before we had a chance of one for Steve the Sunster along the lines of , "You'll Never Be a Steward ..... Now Hop It You Unipod !" :lol:

JohnnyO.

:lol: Just spotted Antdad's - a 'rank' any lower and he'd be sweeping the floor in McDonalds!!*

*No offence to anyone here who work in McDonalds by the way, I expect there are quite a few of us.

Pig Cat said:
:lol: Just spotted Antdad's - a 'rank' any lower and he'd be sweeping the floor in McDonalds!!*

*No offence to anyone here who work in McDonalds by the way, I expect there are quite a few of us.

If you're sweeping the floor in McDonalds you know the chips are down :roll: ......IGMC

Jeltz said:
Pig Cat said:

If you're sweeping the floor in McDonalds you know the chips are down :roll: ......IGMC

Yes, burger off! :D

Back
Top Bottom