This is my one thousandth post!

The actual answer was 426. It was scandalous the number of people submitting two votes, either side of Pig Cat's, just so that they would win unless he got the exact number. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Call yourselves, "gentlemen"? To see the base levels people reduced themselves to... it certainly opened my eyes. Poor Pig Cat. And he thought he had friends here.

You only put two votes in, Rev-O was worst of the lot with about seven votes. Just because his sins are forgiven he thinks he can go through this life with a remarkably cavalier attitude :lol:

Can you see my mailbox then, HM??

Dave, I didn't want to say anything at the time but it was just rubbish.

Guessing the numbers on unknown shaving items I ask you, next time come to Uncle Antdad on your 2000th post.

I kinda hinted that there would be blades, a block of alum, and some shaving creams... but you're right, Tony, it was rubbish, I prostrate myself before you and ask for another chance in 962 posts time.

cheese_dave said:
The actual answer was 426. It was scandalous the number of people submitting two votes, either side of Pig Cat's, just so that they would win unless he got the exact number. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Call yourselves, "gentlemen"? To see the base levels people reduced themselves to... it certainly opened my eyes. Poor Pig Cat. And he thought he had friends here.

Hey, I've been away for a few days. Sat here catching up and spotted this. :twisted: I'll find out who sabotaged my vote and send them...

Attachments

• Resize of DSC_0010.JPG
    359 bytes · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom